Sun, Sept 30 6 19.35%
Sat, Oct 6 6 19.35%
Sun, Oct 7 6 19.35%
Sat, Oct 13 7 22.58%
Sun, Oct 14 6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #41
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
How do I set up a poll?
Old 09-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #42
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
go to thread tools right at the top of the thread its in there
Old 09-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #43
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Poll is up. I put 8 different dates to keep it flexible. I don't know everyone's schedule so I assumed the majority work normal 9-5's with weekends off. I'm not limited to the weekends and actually only have Thursdays and Fridays off this month, but I'm willing to take a trip up before work.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #44
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
go to thread tools right at the top of the thread its in there
Thank you much!
Old 09-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #45
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Thank you much!
no problem.. looking forward to going back there again
Old 09-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #47
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
I put 23rd and 10/13 that's all I can do.
i checked every date since i ain't got shit to do.

Oh and i just yelled out Pleepleus so drink bitch!
Old 09-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #48
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #49
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Any Sunday works for me!!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #51
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for it!

I'm interested....as long as I don't get left behind to find my way around an abandoned town with no landmarks this time....

Old 09-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #52
DelTaco will become famous soon enoughDelTaco will become famous soon enough

DelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for the sunday the 23rd or any other sunday.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #53
F*ck It, Why Not!

well so far it looks like the 29th is the best day for most people right now. I'll give it a few more days to build up and then I'll start a list for who can make it.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #54
F*ck It, Why Not!

I'm debating on having two trips, based on the top two voted days, it'd only cost about a full tank for me to get up there twice... Would anyone else who plans on going the 29th, also be up for the second most voted Sunday? (Currently the 23rd)
Old 09-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #55
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
My daughter has been bugging me to take her up there. I am up for just about any Saturday. I cannot imagine spending more than 2-3 hours there, so a trip to Cabela's (36 miles South) would be a good addition to the day.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #56
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
My daughter has been bugging me to take her up there. I am up for just about any Saturday. I cannot imagine spending more than 2-3 hours there, so a trip to Cabela's (36 miles South) would be a good addition to the day.

I've been wanting to get to that store too, but its over 2 hours away, so going exploring would make the trip worth it
Old 09-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #57
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
I've been wanting to get to that store too, but its over 2 hours away, so going exploring would make the trip worth it
One could spend several hours in Cabelas if so inclined.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #58

Im up for cabelas

...nvm that link
Old 09-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #59

i needz a banana magazine for my 22
Old 09-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #60
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
If its a Sunday that wins...I'll b in