Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Long Island Dealers

Old 09-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
liguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
liguy's Tacoma Gallery
Long Island Dealers

Anyone have a dealer they'd really recommend?
(Half admit that they don't know trucks, the other have seem to be faking it.)
Old 09-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
every dealership i have been in ..are all a bunch of asses....
r u lookiing to have work done or buy a truck or?
Old 09-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
liguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
liguy's Tacoma Gallery
both...
been waiting for toyota to wake up and do SOMEthing to the truck since 2005...
I guess it's not gonna happen.
can't talk myself into a Frontier (better hp, better brakes, sunrook, blah-blah).
if i DO go for the Taco, i just might add the S/C to get the HP that the DUAL VVT-i from the 4Runner would have...
so...
i need a decent dealer...
with a REALLY good service department that won't F... up the S/C Kit.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by liguy View Post
both...
been waiting for toyota to wake up and do SOMEthing to the truck since 2005...
I guess it's not gonna happen.
can't talk myself into a Frontier (better hp, better brakes, sunrook, blah-blah).
if i DO go for the Taco, i just might add the S/C to get the HP that the DUAL VVT-i from the 4Runner would have...
so...
i need a decent dealer...
with a REALLY good service department that won't F... up the S/C Kit.
good luck i bought mine from islip toyo and have had the work done in lynbrook toyo...

i wouldnt recomend either to be honest
i know more about the truck then they have in the past......
but i love my toyo
i had the frontier before this and the motor blew at 35k they replaced the motor then tranny started slipping and i just tradded that pos in....
got 90k on mine now and for what i do to it ..she is the best truck ever
the sc is bad ass.....a guy i knew had one and its like night n day
good luck
Old 09-03-2012, 06:27 AM   #5
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
i have one =) but i got mine installed in san diego, ca... yeah dealerships here dont know jack about trucks.. mine got called a tundra...idiots...