Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

2012 fall freeze your ass off bc mountain meet

Old 10-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #41
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Um...yea you quoted me
This one VVVV see VVVV
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #42
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Is it really called "discount" garage? That does not exactly inspire confidence in the work performed there.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #43
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Is it really called "discount" garage? That does not exactly inspire confidence in the work performed there.
I hear they have the coolest oil fountain?
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #44
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #45
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there. Ill mess around with the list when I'm on my computer
Old 10-08-2012, 01:26 PM   #46
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Welcome to the world of construction...

Quote:
Be cool to make this, don't think I'll be recovered from moving by then
no tomatoes for you then......
come on man you can karate chop me as you fall off the cooler again
Quote:
Should have another house under mah belt right about then tho
dont you haz like 3 houses....
Old 10-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #47
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
what no hooters wtf...im out
There could be meatballs...
Old 10-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #48
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
There could be meatballs...
yea ...i think ill just camp at kettle then....
thanks for the heads up

i can give dalton my target for the meet if you guyz want
Old 10-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #49
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea ...i think ill just camp at kettle then....
thanks for the heads up

i can give dalton my target for the meet if you guyz want
Mutha fucka!
Old 10-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #50
BIG DADDY

you dont mind do you?
just trying to amke sure youz guyz have something to shoot at
unless josh is bring the animal crackers
Old 10-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #51
BIG DADDY

alright people..
need some help picking a lower " i believe that's what it is called"
i don't know anything about building an ar but i want to start before ny starts a law completely banning them
so i think the only piece i need shipped to my ffl guy is the lower am i correct.....
if this is true this is where i want to start
don't know if this is important to know before buying
but we are not allowed threaded barrel, stock has to be pinned,nothing over 10 rd mags...no suppressors, i know s+w and colt sell a ny compliant ars but for that price id rather build it
thanks
Old 10-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #52
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
poop
Old 10-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #53
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

no tomatoes for you then......
come on man you can karate chop me as you fall off the cooler again

dont you haz like 3 houses....
still cheaper than rent maybe cans save some noaw
Quote:
alright people..
need some help picking a lower " i believe that's what it is called"
i don't know anything about building an ar but i want to start before ny starts a law completely banning them
so i think the only piece i need shipped to my ffl guy is the lower am i correct.....
if this is true this is where i want to start
don't know if this is important to know before buying
but we are not allowed threaded barrel, stock has to be pinned,nothing over 10 rd mags...no suppressors, i know s+w and colt sell a ny compliant ars but for that price id rather build it
thanks
VVVV
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
poop
Old 10-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #54
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
SCOTT

I know a lot of people like Spike's lowers. Fred used one on the one he built "his new one" and I know I saw another one at camp, dont know who had it though?
Old 10-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #55
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Dang..wish i could go, sounds fun
Old 10-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #56
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
ps join the darkside
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...fle&groupid=11
Old 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #57
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
SCOTT

I know a lot of people like Spike's lowers. Fred used one on the one he built "his new one" and I know I saw another one at camp, dont know who had it though?
Don't think he can hit the side of a barn with his new one....
Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #58
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This!
Old 10-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #59
BIG DADDY

you see what is says on screen ^^^^
FFL Required.
Not for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ & NY.
Not for sale with magazines in MD.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #60
BIG DADDY

but i was looking at a mini 14 in .223 or sr5.56