Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

2012 fall freeze your ass off bc mountain meet

Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
2012 fall freeze your ass off bc mountain meet

nov 14-18th

stop bitching at me for a meet thread here you go
discuss:

here is the place we will be staying at:

Click for full-size image (1024 x 768)

Click for full-size image (1024 x 683)

I want to make it a Wednesday through Sunday and everyone can stay at my camp, you might end up sleeping on the floor but you will still be comfortable.

Where we will meet.
1.puff discount/autosales(my job) family owned so no troubles with people and big parking lot.

I need ideas and suggestions from you guys to make this happen.

Food wise: you guys are more than welcome to bring a covered dish and/or some sort of food or snacks.

drinkingi don't not mind one bit if you guys bring beer and liquor but please use your head. no driving if your visibly intoxicated, and don't go full retard.

The only downfall with my camp is that we do not have cell phone service. you have to go about 3-4 miles down the road till you get service.

Any suggestions from you guys will be greatly appreciated.

now suggestions will be noted and discussed

pm me if you interested in coming

i know ALOT of people crap out most the time for meets but this time, please if your not gonna come dont wait to the last second to do so....
The List: __________________
Old 10-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
The list....

Me!
Old 10-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Hey...I don't see a mall.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

official list starting quote this and add your name
1.bcgrednek3006
Old 10-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
The list....

Me!
beat me too it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Hey...I don't see a mall.

i hope my toureg can make it out there..
Old 10-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
official list starting quote this and add your name
1.bcgrednek3006
2.Ginger #1
Old 10-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #8
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Which day are we doing my clutch?
never! wed or thursday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

Lol, my 2.5" and 33" tires are as high as your DB....DB
Old 10-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #10
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
You forgot to post where the sheep fucking room was located...
Old 10-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #11
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
never! wed or thursday?

Still would prefer to not be doing that during fun BC meet time. But if that's the only time that will work and Ben is willing then alright. The only day I can see before then that I could do is Nov. 4th though. Thoughts?

I just put in for wed and thu off (already had fri scheduled off). Hopefully I get those so I can at least be there wed-fri. Saturday plans re PSU game are still TBD.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
... which is why i sleep on the stair landing
Old 10-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's on the stair landing ... See VVV
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #14
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
lmao...
Old 10-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #15
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
It's on the stair landing ... See VVV
Old 10-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #16
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

Lol, my 2.5" and 33" tires are as high as your DB....DB
jelly brah? wanna mesure them up now
Quote:
it was mainly contained outside, mostly in the rape shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Still would prefer to not be doing that during fun BC meet time. But if that's the only time that will work and Ben is willing then alright. The only day I can see before then that I could do is Nov. 4th though. Thoughts?

I just put in for wed and thu off (already had fri scheduled off). Hopefully I get those so I can at least be there wed-fri. Saturday plans re PSU game are still TBD.
yeah if you can come up earlier that be awesome i dont see why the 4th wouldn't work with my schedule
Old 10-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #17
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
i have2 escape routes the rest of ya'll trap yoself in a room. note what happened to Boyd to prove that stair landing has advantage over room
Old 10-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #18
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
i have2 escape routes the rest of ya'll trap yoself in a room. note what happened to Boyd to prove that stair landing has advantage over room
i was raped last meet
Old 10-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #19
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
were you in a room?
Old 10-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #20
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
were you in a room?
yes