LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Oktober Fest Bash!!!!

Old 10-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #61
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh by the way those apples are for a soup that I made today as well. They go in chopped up fresh right into the bowl then the hot soup is ladled in..... I am so excited, everything is coming along good. I have to go to bed soon. I will be up at 4 am to start smoking a 6 lb brisket so it is ready at noon. More pics to come!!!!
Old 10-27-2012, 07:57 PM   #65
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
party is tomorrow. I have just finished smoking 3 chickens, I already smoked 7 or 8 pork ribs and I have 2 beef ribs smoked..... I am making saurkraut with apples potatoes onions and apples sauce which is slow cooking now. I have an oktoberfest soup already done which has 10 lb of red cabbage and 18 bratwursts ..... I have been smoking and cooking since 1 pm. There are going to be a couple of TW members there and Eddie knows how it will be, and there will be pics!!!!
Old 10-28-2012, 05:23 AM   #70
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. My mouth is watering. Is there anything you need last minute that I can bring up with me? If not, I will bring some cash to contribute. Also, please PM me the address. Thanks!