Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Oktober Fest Bash!!!!

Old 10-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oktober Fest Bash!!!!

October 28th Food Fest at my house. If interested let me know, as the interest builds I will pm all interested with directions and etc.

It is going to be meat fest..... Grilled.......... Smoked............ Roasted!!!!

There will be lots of food,

Time: 12:00 PM
Place: my house....... (discreet for obvious reasons.....)
What: LOTS of GOOD food!!!!
Why: WHY NOT!!!!!!

The games will be on inside I am getting a tent and there will be at least a keg. Let me know if you are interested because you may be asked to contribute. Eddie, that means you!!!!

Hope to see you there, my only advice... and ask Eddie..... come hungry!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
where is this shindig?
Old 10-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #4
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
hmm..Dunno how far that is..Sounds like fun tho!
Old 10-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #7

Firefighter:
WOOO
Old 10-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Depends where you are coming from.
South Jersey
Old 10-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #9
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Bear mt ny, find out how far that is, worth every minute of the drive......the Wharton cleanup is that day, but I think I may be sick that day
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
Bear mt ny, find out how far that is, worth every minute of the drive......the Wharton cleanup is that day, but I think I may be sick that day

I've been to a wharton cleanup way back when I had my jeep..

Went with the misfits 4x4 club I think it was
Old 10-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Quote:

2 hours, 14 minutes to bear mtn.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #14
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Worth the drive, u can come sat and crash at my place, then we go Sunday, but is long drive. Understood, it's like a 2 hr drive to eat the best food u ever had I think I posted the burgers and lobsters from July
Old 10-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #15

Firefighter:
It sounds like a good time! How can you afford this OP?
Old 10-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
It sounds like a good time! How can you afford this OP?
Joe doesn't answer those questions and no one asks
Old 10-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #17

Firefighter:
Ooo rite rite..those questions .
Old 10-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #19
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Worth the drive, u can come sat and crash at my place, then we go Sunday, but is long drive. Understood, it's like a 2 hr drive to eat the best food u ever had I think I posted the burgers and lobsters from July
Anyone that needs to crash at my place the night before, that is fine too... I will have a party tent in the front yard in case of inclement weather. The kind of tent that has the roll down walls, and yes there will be a fire. I will probably start cooking for this on Thursday or Friday!!!! So you again I warn thee, will not leave hungry!!!!! Come on guys............PARTY!!!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #20

Army:
Quote:
And if you check out some of my posts in the Food talk area.........lots of pics!!!!