Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Any Pittsburgh Area Mechanics?

Old 01-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Any Pittsburgh Area Mechanics?

I want to go look at a 4runner in Pittsburgh. It is cheap, but not inspected. The little mom/pop dealership that has it said I could take it to a mechanic to find out what it needs. Problem is, I don't have a mechanic. Never needed one.

Are there any members close to Pittsburgh that are mechanics or could recommend a good one?
Old 01-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #3

Bump...nobody?
Old 01-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #4

Once again?
Old 01-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #5
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Whenever any of my families cars need service work done, we always take it to a place in Wexford called Auto Service Mall. It's less than 2 miles off of the Wexford exit (exit 70something on 79...it's in between the 279/79 interchange and the turnpike in cranberry)

We never take our cars to a dealer, they always go to this place. They are ALWAYS busy and sometimes have more work than they can handle for the day, which is a good sign.

Where is the Runner at?
Old 01-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Whenever any of my families cars need service work done, we always take it to a place in Wexford called Auto Service Mall. It's less than 2 miles off of the Wexford exit (exit 73 on i-79 I think..)

We never take our cars to a dealer, they always go to this place. I've also heard other people praise them.

Where is the Runner at?
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. The Runner is on Sawmill Run Blvd near the Liberty Tunnel.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ctd/969381010.html