Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Official Ocean City SpringFest gathering signup:

Old 01-22-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
BadAzzXrunR will become famous soon enough

BadAzzXrunR's Tacoma Gallery
Official Ocean City SpringFest gathering signup:

I put together a web page for the SpringFest gathering on May 9th, 2009 in Ocean City Maryland. The page can be viewed at http://mysite.verizon.net/resvj5sh/2009oceancitygatheringsaturdaymay9th2009/index.html
You can email me directly from the offcial web page to sign up. Also check the page for who's attending, updates,pictures,events,etc. See you in Ocean City
Old 01-27-2009, 02:03 AM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
But I don't want to polish up my wheels...

just kidding... Planning on being there -- but May is a long way away
Old 01-27-2009, 04:08 AM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Subscribed
You& Tom gonna stay in town, or just coming for the day?
Old 01-27-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
im thinking about hitting this up but may is a little bit away. if i have my tires and rims by then i might come down. i might bring some other buds down from this way.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:32 AM   #6
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Tom owns a house in Lewes, so we'll probably come down Friday afternoon and leave late Sunday...
cooool....

I live about 30 min away...

so I'll be there (if I'm in town)
Old 02-03-2009, 09:50 AM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:51 AM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing
Old 02-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Subscribing.
I assume that means you are planning on attending?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Subscribing
I assume that means you are also planning on attending?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #12
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a friend that lives near by, so if im of work we'll be there, sounds fun.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #15
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAzzXrunR View Post
I assume that means you are planning on attending?
Uncertain at the moment, but I try to keep an eye on the local happenings and see what fits into the schedule.

Timing's also important since my truck is often non-functional.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #16
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Uncertain at the moment, but I try to keep an eye on the local happenings and see what fits into the schedule.

Timing's also important since my truck is often non-functional.

We forgive you as you actually USE your truck (well, when it's not in the shop).. lol)
Old 02-05-2009, 06:59 AM   #17
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAzzXrunR View Post
I assume that means you are also planning on attending?
I would like to but can't be definite as of yet. I will know for sure when the event gets closer.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to attend but that is during my AP tests I think. I hope to be able to though.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:42 AM   #19
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
put me down