Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

PA TW Meet

Old 11-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #43
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
never been to a meet so I'd like to start lol
Old 11-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #44
MGMAddict is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MGMAddict's Tacoma Gallery
January 5th? Anyone
Old 11-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #46
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMAddict View Post
January 5th? Anyone
Works for me
Old 11-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #47
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
hmm...
Old 12-03-2012, 03:39 PM   #48
MGMAddict is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MGMAddict's Tacoma Gallery
only 2 responses?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #50
TDubber is on a distinguished road
Name: Dale
TDubber's Tacoma Gallery
Never been to a TW meet either, but I would be interested. I'm in KoP and would be willing to go wherever. If people are really that interested in shooting stuff we could go out to the middle of Reading Anthracite and find some places up there. I don't think they police the area too much in the winter. plus if anyone has a moto/atv, they're fun as well (I have a little TW200 that is great for exploring up there). I would be interested in just a bar/food/meet as well. Jan 5th would work for me.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #51

Interested in something a 20 yr old can do.. lol dont turn 21 till feb 27
Old 12-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we just found ourselves a designated driver.
Oh would ya look at that, the 5th doesn't work for me anymore I uh have plans..
Old 12-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
KOP Tilted Kilt.

/thread.
I'd be down for that even tho all I'd get to drink is water lol
Old 12-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #57
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we just found ourselves a designated driver.

x2!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Where are we meeting?
Not sure, but I think Tilted Kilt sounds good to me
Old 12-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #60
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
you wont be the only one homer does not drink.

you coming up from Keyser? I spent two years there!