Pine Barrens anyone?

Old 12-17-2012, 05:47 AM   #21
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
next time you go out i would be interested in attending
Old 12-17-2012, 06:06 AM   #22
Professional Window Licker
fletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
fletch97's Tacoma Gallery
You're right, I was somewhere in that 4500 mile range but I was under the impression the light came on after 5000 miles. Good to know....thanks for the link!
Old 12-17-2012, 06:28 AM   #23
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Steve it was nice to meet you and you're wife. Thanks for posting the pics that was a lot fun. Ant is right it usually means you due for an oil change, mine should be coming on soon.

Ant thanks again, it was nice having someone that was familiar with the area.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:40 AM   #24
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like fun. I'd be down for the next one once I get duratracs. You think I will be ok with 2wd?
Old 12-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #25
fletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to behold

Most of it was fine in 2wd but some areas I kicked it into 4wd. Keep in mind I have a SR5 with crappy stock Dunlop's and I did fine.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #26
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
That looks like fun. I'd be down for the next one once I get duratracs. You think I will be ok with 2wd?
Yea you'll just need to keep your momentum up and be careful where you stop. Ant and I both have wheeled out there while our 4wd was broken
Old 12-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #28
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm I think I will join next time I can as well. I've already been in tighter and deeper places with my stocker.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #29
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Hmm I think I will join next time I can as well. I've already been in tighter and deeper places with my stocker.

your stock first gen is like a modded 2nd gen anyway concerning wheeling ability
Old 12-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #30
Throbbing Member
B737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
B737's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work guys! Looks like a fun muddy way to spend the day
Old 12-17-2012, 11:53 AM   #31

UPDATED
NOTE:
"PSU Taco85" = "The Man"

It was, sorry you missed it. We'll get you out there next time though!

"The Man" is right though, trails are tight in areas and will scratch you up. I haven't washed my truck yet to see how bad my new 2013 got hit but I don't think it's that bad. "The Man" kept us out in the open for most of it, branches tightened up in certain areas though. "The Man" was cruising down these trails and his CB antenna's were hitting every tree on those trails! (I am shocked they stayed attached, you hit some pretty big limbs!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B737 View Post
Nice work guys! Looks like a fun muddy way to spend the day
Old 12-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #32
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
My silver does a nice job hiding scratches pretty well. I know my trucks going to get veggie scratches so they don't bother me a ton. The ATV trails I hit up near me give me plenty of those. I think what bothers me about my truck the most right now is the rusting and slightly damaged front and rear bumpers. Can't wait to replace them with armor.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #33
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch97 View Post
It was, sorry you missed it. We'll get you out there next time though!

PSU Taco85 is right though, trails are tight in areas and will scratch you up. I haven't washed my truck yet to see how bad my new 2013 got hit but I don't think it's that bad. PSU Taco85 kept us out in the open for most of it, branches tightened up in certain areas though. PSU Taco85 was cruising down these trails and his CB antenna's were hitting every tree on those trails! (I am shocked they stayed attached, you hit some pretty big limbs!)
Wait whats ants username? I missed it the first 3 times you said it..
Old 12-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #34

I suggest you go back through, you might catch it the second time you read my comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #35

I made some changes just for you buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #36

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch97 View Post
I made some changes just for you JLink!
Old 12-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #37
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
look familiar? Pine Barrens anyone?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356206555.082226.jpg
Old 12-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #38
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
look familiar? Attachment 186064
I went out Saturday afternoon to check out those trails, I ended up going in at the other side of the road. I went back about a half mile and came across some iffy terrain so I turned around since I was out by myself.

Pine Barrens anyone?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356301358.518348.jpg