Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

BAMF Black Friday East Coast (MD/NJ/PA/VA/DE/DC) Group Ship Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF Black Friday East Coast (MD/NJ/PA/VA/DE/DC) Group Ship Thread

I am arranging the group shipping for the central east coast BAMF Black Friday Sale. To possibly avoid the residential shipping fee, the current plan is to have everything shipped on a pallet to the Con-Way Freight Dock in Jessup, MD. <8151 Mission Road, Jessup, MD 20794 (410) 799-2122> I will be picking the sliders up in Jessup, and then arrange to meet people when I make one of my monthly trips to NJ to see family, or when I make trips for work. Please PM me with questions, and I can add you to the list. Shipping costs will be split equally, and the shipping destination may change based on the final list, and the total cost of the residential delivery fee. It will cost me ~$40 round trip to drive to Jessup and get these, so if the residential fee is about that, my preference will be to have these delivered to my house and then distributed.

Current List:
1. goufcustom (#8: PCed Sliders / #6: PCed LCA Skids / #18: 8” Diff Skid) – California, MD
2. DLat27 (#61: PCed Sliders) – Vineland, NJ
3. Got2ryde (#69: PCed Sliders) – Chestertown, MD
Old 11-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
x2. Sorry i couldnt help
Old 11-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
bump for any others in this area.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #7
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
I have a con-way service center just 10 min from my house. Zip code 08360.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #8
Law Enforcement:
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
That way there is no residential fee. Then you can pick them up on your way to visit family.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #10
Law Enforcement:
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
i was in since it can be shipped within 10 minutes of my house just dont know if go2ryde is cause i havent seen him post here. its looking like we might be biting the bullet each.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #11
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. I thought I had posted in here but I guess not. My bad. So where we at with this? I see I live about half way between you both. I have a business address here to my shop here in Chestertown MD 21620. And a pallet fork. Might even be interested in doing an install day or something to that effect. Just puttin my .02 in the mix.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #12
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2ryde View Post
Hey guys. I thought I had posted in here but I guess not. My bad. So where we at with this? I see I live about half way between you both. I have a business address here to my shop here in Chestertown MD 21620. And a pallet fork. Might even be interested in doing an install day or something to that effect. Just puttin my .02 in the mix.
I just PM'd you both, I dont have a place good enough to ship to, so I will let the two of you fight it out. I will still ferry sliders between us.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:54 AM   #13
Law Enforcement:
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
hey fellas, I got your Pm's. Ryder, Would Christiana Mall be a good meet point for us? I think its an hour away for both of us. Congrats on the baby Mike! Yea lets get this shipping split 3 ways.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:12 AM   #14
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
Just putting a friendly reminder up here for Jerry to see if need be to let him know to email/pm me if he needs that shipping address again, as this thread has settled on shipping to my central shop location. Thanks and so pumped to see these works of art come off the pallet!