Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Tilted Kilt KOP Meet and Greet

Old 12-20-2012, 07:03 AM   #22
09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
09TacomaPA's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #23
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
1. Monster Coma
2. HighTQCummins
3. Bubbaman115
4. kjf216 (maybe)
5. Sheepymach
6. jaylt
7. Buff (maybe)
8. HomerTaco
9. Mjm540ii
10. TacoTabe (maybe)
11. 09TacomaPA
Old 12-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #24
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
It's sitting in my truck, let me know when you want it and ill get it to ya
Old 12-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #28
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
1. Monster Coma
2. HighTQCummins
3. Bubbaman115
4. kjf216 (maybe)
5. Sheepymach
6. jaylt
7. Buff (maybe)
8. HomerTaco
9. Mjm540ii
10. TacoTabe (maybe)
11. 09TacomaPA[/QUOTE]
12. Toughtaco (maybe)
13. MY50cal (Maybe)

Depending on start date of new JOB and when I have to move down... I'll only be about 30min away
Old 12-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #30
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Just park in the Mall Lot across the street...
Why don't we park on the outside of the parking lot near Nordstrom? That way everyone knows where to park and hopefully we will be far enough out that we would be fine? Just a suggestion. I haven't been to kop in a while so not sure what is close.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:39 AM   #31
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Why don't we park on the outside of the parking lot near Nordstrom? That way everyone knows where to park and hopefully we will be far enough out that we would be fine? Just a suggestion. I haven't been to kop in a while so not sure what is close.
Nordstrom lot is a bit away from the Kilt...
Gotta get a screenshot from Google Earth that shows the lot & where to park...
Hang on.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #35
DUCKSURF is on a distinguished road
Name: JOE
DUCKSURF's Tacoma Gallery
Add me as a "maybe". If I can get away from work I will come.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Nevermind... I'm technologically inept right now...
Give me a second lol I'm getting on the comp right now
Old 12-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #37

It looks like we can park near Maggiano's Little Italy and then just take a couple turns and be at Tilted Kilt?

Edit: Actually the lego store is pretty close

Old 12-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #39
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
Park in the back of the mall lot, there's a concrete waterway we can walk in that goes under Guelph road, right to the kilt. Don't ask how I know
Why, is that where they toss you when you get grabby with the waitresses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
Anybody have the address or anything?
826 W DEKALB PIKE
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406