Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Tilted Kilt KOP Meet and Greet

Old 12-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #41
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
Park in the back of the mall lot, there's a concrete waterway we can walk in that goes under Guelph road, right to the kilt. Don't ask how I know
Where?
Old 12-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #43
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
^this, talkin back when that revolutionary period house used to be in the middle of 202 before they moved it
Old 12-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #44
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
If the parking is such a problem then fuck that place and lets meet somewhere else.

Cheesesteak meet II
Old 12-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #45
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
If the parking is such a problem then fuck that place and lets meet somewhere else.

Cheesesteak meet II

I'm pretty sure we have the parking figured out.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:05 AM   #48

Tilted kilt January 5th at 3:00 pm. We are parking at the Lego store. Then we can walk to where Jaytl is talking about to get to TK
Old 01-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #50

Ok then.. Any idea what store is across the street from TK?
Old 01-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #51

Quote:
Why don't we just say the back of the kop mall parking lot at the corner of Guelph rd and rt 202? I don't think anyone will have a hard time finding it
That works for me then.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #52

I guess whenever
Old 01-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Ok I'll try to swing by as long as it ain't super late, and if I don't see any Tacos I'll just keep driving home
Haha alright man, looking forward to seeing your taco in person if I get the chance I assume with the BSing and what not we should be there a decent amount of time
Old 01-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #54
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
im prob out for this one i dont feel like driving up there just to leave 30 min later to get home for work
Old 01-05-2013, 05:55 AM   #55
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody going to this meet got a use for a used 265/75R16 Firestone Destination AT? It's got about 5/32 left on it, ain't pretty but good for a spare. Free to a good home. I could be convinced to swing by for a bit to get this tire out of my garage.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:07 AM   #56
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ill take the tire, just to get you to come. it may end up in your driveway again though by tonight
Old 01-05-2013, 06:30 AM   #57

Quote:
how hard can it be, i know the area, all i need to find is the frs, TRD.

plus i think you had some pics of your house up on live at one point
They both stay in the garage.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #59

Don't think I'll be out there either.. My wheel won't be ready until at least 4:00 now so I have no means of transportation.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #60

Well nevermind. I convinced them to have it done before 1:00 so I can still make it.

So, Who else is going and what time do you plan on being there?