Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Tilted Kilt KOP Meet and Greet

Old 01-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #61
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
i can still make it, ill probably get to the lot by 245, hopefully i find some other trucks parked there, ill ride through the TK lot first and see if there's any open spots, they may be not so busy this time of day
Old 01-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #62
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

There's plenty of spots over at TK, malls full
Old 01-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #63

Which tilted kilt were we supposed to meet at, j and I are the only two here
Old 01-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #64
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
At king of Prussia, sorry guys I was supposed to come but my wheel didn't get finished until 4, even tho it was supposed to be done at 10 and I told them by 1 at the latest.. Sorry guys
Old 01-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #65
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
glad i didnt bother to show up since this meet sounds like a bust
Old 01-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #66
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not known enough to get anyone to come to a meet.. lol
Old 01-14-2013, 08:50 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Sorry we didn't get wrapped up til late and I was beat. Make another thread and try again to get some more ppl
All good, I actually couldn't even make it myself because of the stupid dealer mounting my tire.. I think the next meet I'm gonna try for is a mod day