Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Tilted Kilt KOP Meet and Greet

Old 12-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Tilted Kilt KOP Meet and Greet

So I know this has been going on in another thread where everyone was looking for ideas but I figured someone should make a thread to get an accurate count.

Details:
When: January 5th 3:00 PM (work for everyone?)
Where: Tilted Kilt KOP, PA
Who:
1. Monster Coma

I know there was talking about going somewhere to shoot so those of you interested in that are welcome to create a sub thread in here for anyone that wants to do that.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 12-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be interested, tilted is only 15 minutes from me
Old 12-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
Bubbaman115 is on a distinguished road

Name: Larry
Bubbaman115's Tacoma Gallery
id be interested in that i never did a meet before so it would be something different
Old 12-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #5

Tbh idk if this is going on still? I set it up because it was being talked about in another thread so I set this up to get a count however as you can see almost no one has responded in this thread or the other soooo.. Idk if it's going on or not
Old 12-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #6
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
i never pay attention but if i remember and have off of work i will join you guys
Old 12-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #7
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
i'll head out if te Kyle'S are going
Old 12-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #8
Buff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 64C10
Name: Buff
Buff's Tacoma Gallery
I will keep it in mind. Even though I try to avoid that part of PA as much as possible. Use to live in Levittown and work near KOP. So happy I moved from that area.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Yeah....

Good thing my girlfriend can't see this thread.. Lol
Old 12-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #12

So the list is as follows for now

1. Monster Coma
2. HighTQCummins
3. Bubbaman115
4. kjf216 (maybe)
5. Sheepymach
6. jaylt
7. Buff (maybe)
8. HomerTaco
Old 12-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

If you say so...

Probably can get JDMcQ to show as well.

Just no making fun of his jeep!
I posted this in the other pa Tw meet thread so hopefully they see it and say they are coming.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #16
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
gives me something to shoot for, have to get my sPOD wired up and a couple 12v accesories on too. Maybe this will make me not be so lazy over my winter break
Old 12-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #17
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I might stop by, not sure until it gets closer. Want to give you a heads up though, the parking lot at Tilted Kilt is basically non-existent. They run free valet parking to cram cars in. You can self park, but good luck. So it's probably a good idea to meet up somewhere nearby in an empty corner of the mall lot then jam into as few trucks as possible to head over there when you're ready to eat.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Hey guys, I might stop by, not sure until it gets closer. Want to give you a heads up though, the parking lot at Tilted Kilt is basically non-existent. They run free valet parking to cram cars in. You can self park, but good luck. So it's probably a good idea to meet up somewhere nearby in an empty corner of the mall lot then jam into as few trucks as possible to head over there when you're ready to eat.
Thanks for the heads up!
Old 12-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #19
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Good point...

Ready, set, Mall Crawl!
Old 12-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #20
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Count me as a maybe. Should have that day off