Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

So I'll be working at Bolling AFB next year

Old 12-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
Town Drunk
TJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to behold

Army: ABN & AASLT
Name: Tim
TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
So I'll be working at Bolling AFB next year

I am going to be working at anacostia-bolling afb next summer and i need some wisdom. things to do, things to be ready for, life on base, good places to live off base... the works.

spew some knowledge on me.

oh, and for the record:

i'm single
i'm 21
i own firearms
this is my first PCS move
and i drive a tacoma.

any info is greatly appreciated.

thanks

tim
Old 12-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
crystal city is right across the river from there, although its about a 9 mile drive because of how the bridges work out. However having been to Crystal City and seeing some of the places to live its not bad, A few guys that work at the pentagon live there. There is also quite a bit of shopping/food/entertainment right in that area so you wouldnt need to drive the truck all the time, thus saving on gas