LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

SNJ pine barrens cold weather camp / cookout

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #21
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
that drop in would be an all day trip. you fall in you'll be hypodermic before you get back for sure
Hypodermic? There's needles in the river??

Old 12-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #22
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post

speeling chekc must if done it

Old 12-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #23
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Que?

Old 12-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #24
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery

Drew?

Old 12-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #25
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Oh I guess it looks closer on the map then I thought. Not sure I would yak but I could sure drink soda and wait for ya all to get back
I think I'm with Ant. Don't think I have the gear for all day cold yakking. And especially in this river where it's very likely you have to get out and walk the yak at points. I like my toes, I'd prefer to keep them all.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #26
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
bump
so just me and boyd ha? no one else

Old 12-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #28
tacoandy is on a distinguished road

Army: 11b
Name: Andy
tacoandy's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldn't mind a run thru Wharton , I'm more of a hoteller than camper tho ...

Old 12-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #31
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
time for a new drop in 39.732868,-74.488385

Old 12-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #32
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
No, I'll come & hang out... Just ain't sleeping outside.
you will be inside boyds tent.....he keeps it warm in there

Old 12-22-2012, 06:34 AM   #33
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
you will be inside boyds tent.....he keeps it warm in there

with farts

Old 12-22-2012, 06:42 AM   #34
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Oh I guess it looks closer on the map then I thought. Not sure I would yak but I could sure drink soda and wait for ya all to get back

Quote:

Quote:

Drew?
no his name is ant.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #35
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I'm with Ant. Don't think I have the gear for all day cold yakking. And especially in this river where it's very likely you have to get out and walk the yak at points. I like my toes, I'd prefer to keep them all.
we could always just do a lake and take more then one truck that way if anyone wants to bounce they can

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post

no his name is ant.
yea yea I meant who made them

Old 12-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #37
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Apparently I'll have the same set next week. (that I don't need)

well that sums it up. glad to see somethings happening finally. I can't wait to look them over.

I hadn't heard anything from him in a while about them, and we just exchanged some PM's 2 days ago.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:11 AM   #39
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had to call his bluff to finally get him to make them. Threatened with a refund

I would of done the same. It's been long enough.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #40

Ant likes waiting for stuff. He prefers the vintage and well aged truck mods.

Closed Thread