Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

SNJ pine barrens cold weather camp / cookout

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #41
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Ant likes waiting for stuff. He prefers the vintage and well aged truck mods.

think my trucks been wheeling more then his and my engines fubar

Old 12-23-2012, 06:18 AM   #42
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
I work friday nights and sunday nights now. I'll put in for that Friday night, see if I can make it.

No yakking for me though- just soda and corn dogs.

Old 12-23-2012, 07:16 AM   #43
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
typical nj DB^^^^^ you pussy

Old 12-23-2012, 07:25 AM   #44
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery

Scott we should find a place to camp near hunter and do a trip there

Old 12-23-2012, 07:33 AM   #45
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Do it...
I'm heading up there this week sometime.I hope......

Old 12-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #47
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Ant brought it over yesterday... Pretty beefy kit. For as long as it took, I'd say he did do a pretty good job with it.
If you need to get rid of your set and Boyd and ant can figure out what to do with theirs, I might be willing to make an offer

Old 12-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #48
Grills for days...
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
If you need to get rid of your set and Boyd and ant can figure out what to do with theirs, I might be willing to make an offer
I'll keep that in mind.

I may give Ant a hand with his install depending on when he does it...

I did my ATO flip solo in an afternoon so it's not a difficult install.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #49

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'll keep that in mind.

I may give Ant a hand with his install depending on when he does it...

I did my ATO flip solo in an afternoon so it's not a difficult install.
Nice. I was under the impression you had Kevin help you, but now that I think about it that doesn't make sense

Old 12-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #50
Grills for days...
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice. I was under the impression you had Kevin help you, but now that I think about it that doesn't make sense
he did in a way... When I picked up that original flip kit on here he was kind enough to email me the PDF. installation instructions.

If I can install that, anyone can.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:52 AM   #51
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have no idea when Ill get mine. I stopped asking. Can't bust someones balls when they are giving you free shit. He was supposed to ship them all to me in Philly to save $$$, but I guess the plan changed

Maybe he didn't figure out the geometry for the johnny joints? I didn't want bushings on mine.

Old 12-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #52
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Do it...
I'm heading up there this week sometime.I hope......
let me know when you are going out thair i wood go for some wheeling

Old 12-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #54
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Got Friday off, so I'll be there. I'll just have to make a hasty departure Sunday morning, as usual.

My sleeping bag is rated for 40* and I have no money for another- Scott, can I borrow some of your blubber?

Old 12-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #55
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
ok guess it time i chime in ........im going to TRY to make this one cant request days off this time of year so i will see what i can do....did pick up a new 0 degree bag though no pending another night freezing my ass off like last time

Old 12-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #56
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I have a two 40* sleeping bags so if I double bag it what will be the temperature rating?

Are we staying at the same place as usual? Pretty sure I'll be able to make this one, the truck needs a good run anyhow haven't had it started in a while
Last time we camped I slept in 3 light weight bags with 3 layers of clothes and froze like a mother fucker. And it will be colder now lol so have fun.

Old 12-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #57
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a two 40* sleeping bags so if I double bag it what will be the temperature rating?

Are we staying at the same place as usual? Pretty sure I'll be able to make this one, the truck needs a good run anyhow haven't had it started in a while
you should always double wrap

oh and im almost positive im going to this

Old 12-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #58

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40+40=80*

Old 12-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #59
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
40+40=80*

don't forget last time we had to talk him in to his sleeping some one should bring shit for hyperthermia just to be safe

Old 12-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #60
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be a last minute call for this trip. Cat is getting a bladder stone removed next week now so it will depend if he's doing fine by then and I can get someone to take care of him for the weekend without too much trouble.

Closed Thread