Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

looking for Reputable dealership in CT for service

Old 12-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
tattooedsnake has a spectacular aura abouttattooedsnake has a spectacular aura abouttattooedsnake has a spectacular aura about

Name: Erick
tattooedsnake's Tacoma Gallery
looking for Reputable dealership in CT for service

I just got my truck and I'm trying to see where in Connecticut you guys would recommend for warranty service like scheduled maintenance and other service work.I live in Bristol and I am willing to make a drive for good work.

Thank you for any input.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #2
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you know later today as I'm bringing my 2012 to colonial in Milford for it's 5k service in a couple of hours from now.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:31 AM   #3

Nothing out of the ordinary.In and out pretty quick, but then again all they did an oil change, flip the tires and a quick wash. Good coffee.
That's all I have to report,LOL.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
tattooedsnake has a spectacular aura abouttattooedsnake has a spectacular aura abouttattooedsnake has a spectacular aura about

Name: Erick
tattooedsnake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucktales View Post
Nothing out of the ordinary.In and out pretty quick, but then again all they did an oil change, flip the tires and a quick wash. Good coffee.
That's all I have to report,LOL.
Thank you. Any little bit of input will help. Is that the dealership you bought yours from?
Old 12-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooedsnake View Post
Thank you. Any little bit of input will help. Is that the dealership you bought yours from?
Yes
Old 12-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
I used Girard Toyota in new London for about 5 years and they have always been very very good to me. Even brought my m3 BMW to Girard BMW right next door for all the work on that