Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New Taco owner interested in CT M&G and install help with each others new Xmas gifts

Old 12-26-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
tattooedsnake has a spectacular aura abouttattooedsnake has a spectacular aura abouttattooedsnake has a spectacular aura about

Name: Erick
tattooedsnake's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco owner interested in CT M&G and install help with each others new Xmas gifts

Hello everyone,

Im a new member to TW and I'm also new to the proud group of Tacoma owners.
Im looking to see if anyone would be interested in doing a meet and greet in the area sometime so that we can get to make some new friends, check out each others rides,ask questions, and maybe offer each other some help installing any new toys that anyone may have gotten for their trucks over the holidays. I figure somebody might have a tool that would make someones life easier

I just got my '10 Tacoma and love to tinker with my cars. I feel the best way to learn about something is to do it. So seeing what bolt and wire goes where will only help me somewhere down the line. I'm interested in learning as much about these fine trucks as possible and I figure you guys are the best ones to ask and watch.

I personally got an Afe dry filter CAI that ill be installing soon enough.

What xmas gifts will you guys be installing soon?
Old 12-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
USAFTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Electrical/Environmental Systems Craftsman
Name: Artie
USAFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I live near springfield and most of the tacoma owners on here arent in western ma northern ct...it seems if your not in a club nobody really wants to just come out for a meet and greet with a couple trucks, ive tried several times and nobody really was interested, i would be interested and frybike6 probubly would be too if you wanted to just meet kinda halfway like enfield or something. we were trying to get a lil trail/wheeling meet together at some point for western ma and northern ct. we know of some nice trails and roads to adventure down
Old 12-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
tattooedsnake has a spectacular aura abouttattooedsnake has a spectacular aura abouttattooedsnake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFTaco View Post
I live near springfield and most of the tacoma owners on here arent in western ma northern ct...it seems if your not in a club nobody really wants to just come out for a meet and greet with a couple trucks, ive tried several times and nobody really was interested, i would be interested and frybike6 probubly would be too if you wanted to just meet kinda halfway like enfield or something. we were trying to get a lil trail/wheeling meet together at some point for western ma and northern ct. we know of some nice trails and roads to adventure down
Thanks for the response. Check out
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...trail-run.html

This thread was started by a Ct member about a week ago trying to find somewhere to wheel in CT. As it stands we might try to meet up later in Jan to meet some new/old friends and go on a trail. Im also in this poll so take a look and see if you would be interested at all and please offer any input or suggestions.
I live in bristol but im willing to drive mostly anywhere. Just gives a Florida raised guy a chance to see more of CT and New England.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Im down to help also! About to head out to the trails now see ya there!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #6

Awesome thanks guys!
I cant work on my truck in the parking lot where im renting Damn I need a nice warm garage. haha! I picked up an Afe CAI that Ive been looking to install but the weather hasnt been the best for that. Wanna get some pizza and a beer and work on the CAI sometime? Ive got tools to bring.