Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #241
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
WTB......

Anyone here got a Gen II front bumper cover in great shape? Also looking for the rear bumper plastic cover extensions and the middle cover piece. Or, the whole damned bumper with it all installed if the price is right.

Thanks. ~Eric
Old 03-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #242
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Anyone here got a Gen II front bumper cover in great shape? Also looking for the rear bumper plastic cover extensions and the middle cover piece. Or, the whole damned bumper with it all installed if the price is right.

Thanks. ~Eric
John has a black one. I sold my rear chrome bumper for $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Stuff for sale or trade depending on what you have .
05 + satoshi grill it's black
$100.

[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/john17ranger1/4E20765B-6B8C-4E0F-9270-097D52BC9098-2449-000001504F352BF3_zps017a8673.jpg[/
2009 black sand pearl front bumper cover . Normal wear and tear . $75 Bo

2005 Tacoma trd offroad coil springs taken off truck at 60k miles $40

Pair of 2005 fog lights comes with stock bulbs no wiring $40

05 Tacoma stock ifs and transmission skid plates . Some scratches and a few dings . Good shape . $40

5000k hid fog lights, ballasts . Don't have pics right now . Fits 05+ $40
Old 03-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #243
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
John has a black one. I sold my rear chrome bumper for $100
I'll have to see what "normal wear and tear" is. If it's all cosmetic we can work out a deal. Thanks!!

Sent him a PM... Good looking out for me!
Old 03-17-2013, 06:44 AM   #244
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks. ~Eric

Eric I will have a front one in about a week. same color as your taco.

kevin
Old 03-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmank99 View Post
Eric I will have a front one in about a week. same color as your taco.

kevin

Even better in Indigo Ink. How much do you want for it?

Thanks Kevin!
Old 03-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #246
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure it won't come with the fog lights thou.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #247

Quote:
That's no problem as I do have the fog lights on mine. But, let me know the price and if we agree, I'll come out on a weekend and pick it up. You're about 2.5 hrs from me. I appreciate it!

-Eric
Old 03-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #248

Quote:
One more... will the fender extensions also remain with the cover?

My poor truck has been a target and not one of them has been my fault....

1. Two weeks after I bought it, I was rear-ended and shoved into a Gen I Tacoma by two kids in a (now totaled) Acura.
2. Exactly one week later as I'm headed to get an estimate, I got rear-ended again because an a$$hat was going too fast in the snow and couldn't stop.
3. Then, someone hit and run the rear driver's side door in a parking lot while I was shopping.
4. Then I was backed into in a parking lot right in the front hence the need for the cover.
5. Last, my niece's husband backed out and side-swiped the drivers front corner hence my last question above.

Tough luck truck but I'm keeping it dammit!
Old 03-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #249
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll have to see what "normal wear and tear" is. If it's all cosmetic we can work out a deal. Thanks!!

Sent him a PM... Good looking out for me!
Normal wear? John? Can't use those two in the same sentence
Old 03-17-2013, 06:40 PM   #250
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, good luck finding what you need. But to me it sounds like you need plate bumpers haha
Old 03-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Damn, good luck finding what you need. But to me it sounds like you need plate bumpers haha
That would have helped a lot! And that might be next year's bonus. It's not all that bad... some has been repaired and the rest is easy to fix with the right stuff. Getting the right color cover would be a big time saver though. I see Kevin is getting the Relentless.... SWEET!!!

This year's bonus, at least what I'm "playing" with is going into the bike... the last of the mods I've been wanting.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #252
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with Evan! Yikes, you have some bad luck!

Isn't insurance going to fix it all?
Old 03-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
I agree with Evan! Yikes, you have some bad luck!

Isn't insurance going to fix it all?
They did the first two... I didn't file a claim for the rest because of the deductible. Now if they were all at once, it would have been in and done... little thing here, little thing there... then it adds up. Most of it, I fix myself. First two claims, I bought parts online and repaired it all on my own. Put enough cash away to keep fixing. Now, I just want it all fixed.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #254
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Tapco 10.6 foot metal brake. Works fine. I have no foreseeable need for it and would rather have the cash and garage space. $700.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:14 AM   #256
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
That used to be on my truck.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:18 AM   #257
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
Yup it's a front bumper so "normal wear" is light scratches from rocks and other debris from the road . There's no damage .
Old 03-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Yup it's a front bumper so "normal wear" is light scratches from rocks and other debris from the road . There's no damage .
Thanks for the information Johnny. As much as I'd like to buy yours, having Kevin's available already in Indigo Ink is a huge bonus. We've cut a deal but thank you anyway!

And thanks Kevin!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #260
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the information Johnny. As much as I'd like to buy yours, having Kevin's available already in Indigo Ink is a huge bonus. We've cut a deal but thank you anyway!

And thanks Kevin!
No worries , Id go the easy way too.

Products Discussed in this Thread