Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #343
Ctvacha is on a distinguished road
Name: Sal
Ctvacha's Tacoma Gallery
Scooped hood for sale

Scooped hood for sale
I have a scooped hood for sale. Not sure if OEM,I do not see any factory markings,so just to be safe i'm going to post as non-oem. includes scooped guide insert, but its missing piece that holds the mesh. bought this for my truck, but found someone to swap hoods with me, so i dont need anymore. person i bought from started to sand down and prep to paint. You will need to sand and paint this hood.there's some spots where he sanded to much down to metal. does not come with any weather strips or washer hoses. hood has slight dent on right side near front. scoop insert has one tab broken,as seen in pic,but still works ok. missing five nuts and one screw that bolt scoop insert in, if i find them i will include them.

I will not ship. must be local pickup in zip 06451 Meriden Connecticut only.I will be traveling to Marlborough Mass tomorrow and can bring up with me,if anyones interested. Price is $200 Obo. cash or paypal (you must pay any fees from paypal)
Pics are on my other post in the main buy/sell section where I accidentally posted instead of second gen section.
Attached Thumbnails
Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-dscn0741.jpg   Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-dscn0744.jpg   Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-dscn0747.jpg   Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-dscn0751.jpg   Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-dscn0754.jpg  

Old 04-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #344
NorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the rough
NorthWoods's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 .125 urethane sheets, 12"x18" in black that I no longer need. Would be prefect to make a nice set of mudflaps out of. Looking to get $90 shipped for fellow New Englanders only. Will Ship USPS. PM if you are interested!

Only two picturced, there are four.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #345
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
10" Infinity 1042w Subwoofers

I have 2 Infinity 1042w 10" 1000 watt Subwoofers. (Details)
Plus the box is free if you buy the subs. (Plexiglass included)

$75 for both.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #346
rtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling my BakFlip F1 tonneau cover. Purchased it last year for my truck. Has served me well, I just want to try something different at the moment. It's pretty weather resistant, especially once the rubber settles down on the textured bed rails. It's in great condition with no dings or scratches. The only things that will not be included are the weather stripping that goes on the bed near the cab (since it's stuck to my truck) and the two drainage tubes since I siliconed them into place (see pic).

Paid over $1000 brand new. Asking $800. Local pick up only (willing to drive a reasonable distance).

Info: http://bakfliptonneaucover.com/bakflip_f1

Old 04-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #347
NorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the rough
NorthWoods's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 stock 245/75/16 tire if anybody wants them, only 22,500 miles on them, in good condition. Take all 4 or only one if you want a spare. Will not ship, local pick up only, may drive half way depending on location.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:38 AM   #348
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I have bronze/brass interior door hinges. They are the standard 3 hole 3 1/2" with a 5/8 radius corner. They are brand new and free to good home. They came one the new doors but we changes them to nickle, they do have a little paint on them. Enough for 4 doors now and more to come. 3 per door
Old 04-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #349
Salmo is on a distinguished road

Salmo's Tacoma Gallery
Upgraded my tires- selling the stock Rugged Trails. 180 miles on them. Pickup in Essex, MA.

CL posting here:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/3769770903.html
Old 05-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #350
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted New or used trailer hitch for 09 Taco. Have Trd aluminum skid for trade or cash. Trd skid fs: $ 100 firm. New condition. Will post pic later today. Thanks
Old 05-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #351
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Selling- OTC Stinger 2021 engine stand. Has larger custom machined mounting board which can be modified to work with any engine. Rotating (geared) and folding, in excellent shape. Used once for a 2.7l rebuild that never got completed.

PM if interested, can send better pics.

Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367425243.990378.jpg
Old 05-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #352
RockTakesOver is on a distinguished road
Name: Rock
RockTakesOver's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for stock tires with good half life for my TRD. Looks like I'm going to be parting out the Taco.

I need 265-70-16 (I think that's stock 2005 TRD size). Wheels not necessary.

https://sites.google.com/site/2005tacomaforsale/

THANKS
Old 05-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #353
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockTakesOver View Post
Looking for stock tires with good half life for my TRD. Looks like I'm going to be parting out the Taco.

THANKS
Some of those mods would sell very quickly around here.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #354
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

THANKS
I'd be interested in your seat covers . Pm me a price please .
Old 05-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #355
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I had put locks on my bed cubbies. Two on the bigger and one on the smaller. I am thinking that I will trade for a standard set cause I have the bed cover and gate lock now. Not positive just yet but def kicking the idea around. I would prefer ones in same condition
Old 05-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #356
rtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I had put locks on my bed cubbies. Two on the bigger and one on the smaller. I am thinking that I will trade for a standard set cause I have the bed cover and gate lock now. Not positive just yet but def kicking the idea around. I would prefer ones in same condition
Let me know if you want to trade.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #359
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

THANKS
If you don't mind me asking, why selling the taco bro ?
Old 05-04-2013, 04:44 AM   #360
RockTakesOver is on a distinguished road
Name: Rock
RockTakesOver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
If you don't mind me asking, why selling the taco bro ?
Not at all. I'm 32 and left the workforce (telecom cable splicer) to attend college full time. I'm transferring in the fall and my commute will near 100 miles per day. We can't afford that fuel bill during heating season.

We are having a fire sale over here. Just sold my procharged camaro too.

Products Discussed in this Thread