Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #24
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
TRD 3.4 supercharger:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/3491152750.html
Old 01-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #25
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
O, and sub'd
Old 01-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #26
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Fruit booter
Old 01-04-2013, 02:37 AM   #28
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Lol. Being a skateboarder i need to make fun of rollerblades/rollerbladers, its in my nature. But i assume you boston guys would use those for hockey, so i should probably keep my mouth shut before i get my teeth knocked out.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:00 AM   #29
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Alright since I've gotten more interest in the basket with the rails .
I going to sell it as a whole package . For $200 I have more into it then that but my loss . Here are some pictures . First to pm me get it .
Basket
Rails with hi lift mounts
Hardware to mount to bed .
Does not include the tire holder . As I used that metal for my current tire carrier . Keep in mind the basket could use a paint job and the rails could use alittle touch up paint too.

Nice looking setup............ good deal!!!
Old 01-04-2013, 05:12 AM   #30
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
F me. I don't see wiring on the bottom near the placeholders for the fogs. Is there another spot I should check?
Autozone
Old 01-04-2013, 06:05 AM   #31
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
What if I want it done right?

But seriously I figured maybe it's somewhere under the hood all wrapped up perhaps? I've never had foggies on a vehicle so it's new ground to me.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #32
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
What if I want it done right?

But seriously I figured maybe it's somewhere under the hood all wrapped up perhaps? I've never had foggies on a vehicle so it's new ground to me.
There's no reason you can't get the connectors and wiring at Autozone and get it done right. I'd trust my own wiring more than anything that I found on the truck anyways plus, my circuits are generally much simplier than Toyota's.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #33
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
True true..I meant that perhaps it is already wired and there's another place I should inspect rather than right at the lights, my bad.

And agreed, carmakers in general are the reason the term "electric spaghetti" came to be.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:44 AM   #34
bobg03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Retired Chauffer
bobg03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to pull my feeler, the parties that were interested were notified.
Thx all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobg03 View Post
Cool idea...Feeler here

I've got an Access Tonneau Cover it's one year old on a 2011 access cab long bed, no damage and I love it.

I'm contemplating a cap instead.....the covers around 400 new, thinking maybe 250..
Old 01-04-2013, 07:34 AM   #35
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Update

Not to be an asshole , but please try to keep chatter in the New England BS just so people can see whats for sale. It hasn't been bad but the more chatter then the more pages people need to look through to find parts and items for sale. All the info you post is very helpful to the sale but I just want this thread to stay simple and easy for people to check whats up for sale around the area.

Just trying to help .

Thanks a lot guys! You can ridicule me on NE BS thread hah
Old 01-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #36
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
WTT I would be interested in a trade. My MGM 2012 off road hood for your 2012 MGM sport hood. Nonscooped for your scooped hood
Old 01-04-2013, 11:55 AM   #37

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a bunch of house-type stuff to get rid of. I've got an oak TV stand, a decent computer desk, an old cedar chest (would need some TLC in order to use again)
Old 01-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #38
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
WTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
WTT I would be interested in a trade. My MGM 2012 off road hood for your 2012 MGM sport hood. Nonscooped for your scooped hood
Same deal

WTT my OEM O/R super white NON-scooped hood for your OEM super white sport scooped hood.

Thought I'd throw that out there
Old 01-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #39
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Powerslot rotors . Had them on my 05 for about a month . Went with a different brake setup . Need to make room in my garage . Quick sale $25 . Can post pics when I get home from work if needed .

I maybe interested in the rotors
Old 01-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #40
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill be out in Gardner ma next weekend if that's close to where you are . I can meet up with you .

Yeah not really that close I will let you know

Products Discussed in this Thread