Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #401
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctvacha View Post
How well loved are the wheels? Do you have any close up pics. Any of them bent and are the center caps removeable. Also, would you be interested in any partial trades. I got a scooped hood plus cash.
Here's some better pictures. SOLD!

Old 05-16-2013, 06:48 AM   #402
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Skid plate needs to be put on truck
Old 05-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #403
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Skid plate needs to be put on truck
Tonight!
Should have been put on last year!
And i'll give you my old transfer case for the headlights,now that's a deal!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:16 AM   #404
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Tonight!
Should have been put on last year!
And i'll give you my old transfer case for the headlights,now that's a deal!
Nah I'm good . I've had my tcase skid sitting my garage since last march . Just put it on the other day .
Old 05-16-2013, 08:12 AM   #405
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Buy my stuff! Help me get new awesome parts for my Taco

OEM front springs, front and rear shocks
http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/3778313580.html

Heavy Duty Sling
http://nh.craigslist.org/tls/3778319225.html

Engine Stand
http://nh.craigslist.org/tls/3778368733.html
Old 05-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #406
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Rear bumper

Looking for your "very good condition" OEM rear bumper in either all black or the Indigo Ink Sport color matched. I need all the plastic bits that come on it as well (except the plate lights).

Who's replaced their rear and has the stocker sitting near by? Pics if you can please and thanks!

-Eric
Old 05-18-2013, 08:10 PM   #407
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Looking for your "very good condition" OEM rear bumper in either all black or the Indigo Ink Sport color matched. I need all the plastic bits that come on it as well (except the plate lights).

Who's replaced their rear and has the stocker sitting near by? Pics if you can please and thanks!

-Eric
If you can wait until the fall I'll probably have my aftermarket plate by then. Miraculously my wife blessed off on it, just need to raise the $$$.

Its got a small ding in the chrome but it hasn't cracked, and I'll be babysitting it to ensure it doesn't rust. Chrome's not all that bad, you know you want it

On another note, do any wheeling around here? I'm up in Dover.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:51 AM   #408
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
May 10 1988 Toyota Pick Up $2500 (Providence RI) pic cars & trucks - by owner
Old 05-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #409
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
If you can wait until the fall I'll probably have my aftermarket plate by then. Miraculously my wife blessed off on it, just need to raise the $$$.

Its got a small ding in the chrome but it hasn't cracked, and I'll be babysitting it to ensure it doesn't rust. Chrome's not all that bad, you know you want it

On another note, do any wheeling around here? I'm up in Dover.
Thanks but I'm trying to replace a chrome one that doesn't have all the plastic bits. I bought this bare bumper new after being rear-ended but never bought the plastic parts for it. Now I want to get rid of the chrome for a black or color-matched.

I'm in Dover as well, right over by Week's Crossing where I can walk to several bars and stagger home... No wheeling with the truck yet... I spend all my time up on two wheels. I think we have 5 of us here in Dover so looks like we need to meet up some evening.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Thanks but I'm trying to replace a chrome one that doesn't have all the plastic bits. I bought this bare bumper new after being rear-ended but never bought the plastic parts for it. Now I want to get rid of the chrome for a black or color-matched.

I'm in Dover as well, right over by Week's Crossing where I can walk to several bars and stagger home... No wheeling with the truck yet... I spend all my time up on two wheels. I think we have 5 of us here in Dover so looks like we need to meet up some evening.
Definitely. I'm on the north side of Weeks Crossing. All married with a kid, so the most stumbling I do late at night is into the bathroom to take a piss.

Why not look for a nice aftermarket bumper?
Old 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #411
RockTakesOver is on a distinguished road
Name: Rock
RockTakesOver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbri04103 View Post
RockTakes I live in Westbrook and I have four stock rims and tires from my sport. 265/65/17. they have about 8000 miles on them. Have some other stock parts. Front coil springs with shocks and rear shocks if your putting it back to stock. Let me know I maybe willing to do some trading if your parting out your truck. I think I know someone that would want your lift
bigbri, I pm'd you a while back but they sometimes get lost it seems. I have all the stock parts but I need the tires and wheels.

Call / text:
three for seven RING ROC

...when you get time. Thanks for looking out!
Old 05-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #412
RockTakesOver is on a distinguished road
Name: Rock
RockTakesOver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
How much would you be looking for for the air bags?
Sorry for the delay, I haven't had time to see what all the parts are going for on here. I'll be checking to see what the stuff goes for here in the classifieds as the parts come off. Most likely be listing all the parts around 65% of their retail price.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:18 AM   #413
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Suspension Parts

Hey guys,

This is the list I'm looking for as of right now. (Subject to change) Please PM me any items you have for sale cause its tough for me to keep up on threads during work!

#1: Old Man Emu 885x coils. Or Eibach...
#2: Top Plate spacers 3/4"
#3: 2" Add A Leaf Does this fit my truck correctly? 09 TRD DC O/R? (SOME Tacoma models with a total of 4 leafs (3 main leafs, 1 overload)
#4: Rear 5100's OR Old Man EMU rear shocks
#5: U-bolts
#6: Differential Drop Kit
#7: Solid Axle Shims
#8: 'FEELER' UCA's...??
#9: 'FEELER' Old Man Emu nitro shock 90000

PM with questions/answers as well.

Thanks all
Old 05-23-2013, 06:35 AM   #414
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Hey guys,

This is the list I'm looking for as of right now. (Subject to change) Please PM me any items you have for sale cause its tough for me to keep up on threads during work!

#3: 2" Add A Leaf Does this fit my truck correctly? 09 TRD DC O/R? (SOME Tacoma models with a total of 4 leafs (3 main leafs, 1 overload)

Thanks all
Just a suggestion, but u-bolts generally shouldn't be re-used. I'd look into buying a new set, they shouldn't be too expensive. The Icon or Wheeler's 3-leaf AAL's come with new u-bolts and centering pins.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:38 AM   #415
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks all
I have the diff drop kit somewhere. If I find it, you can have it.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:13 AM   #416
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Just a suggestion, but u-bolts generally shouldn't be re-used. I'd look into buying a new set, they shouldn't be too expensive. The Icon or Wheeler's 3-leaf AAL's come with new u-bolts and centering pins.
Ya Im looking for new for all the smaller stuff. The AAL's are only about $85 on Toytec as well. Just looking to see if someone has some stuff they're trying to get rid of before I pull the trigger on everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
I have the diff drop kit somewhere. If I find it, you can have it.
Cool thanks!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #417
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks all
You shouldnt have disappeared haha, i sold a set of OME shocks for cheap, i would have hooked you up.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #418
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Tubular Running Boards

Selling my Tubular running boards for my double cab 2009...chrome with the black steps...Looking to get $400 OBO... Thanks

Old 05-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #419
slowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired
Name: Mike
slowmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike Tacoma View Post
Selling my Tubular running boards for my double cab 2009...chrome with the black steps...Looking to get $400 OBO
Those don't look like chrome in the photo. Brand/model?

Mike
Old 05-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #420
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmachine View Post
Those don't look like chrome in the photo. Brand/model?

Mike
Oooops sorry not sure why i said chrome..They are silver like the color of truck..and factory ones put on at dealership when my grandfather bought truck

Products Discussed in this Thread