Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #681
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I might be in the market for some OEM fog lights if anyone is looking to sell...

USPS seems to have lost the set that I bought. There's a 'chance' they'll be recovered but I'm not holding my breathe.
That sucks . When the new addition coming ?
Old 07-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #682
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
That sucks . When the new addition coming ?
6 weeks!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #683
Motorkiller33 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Don
Motorkiller33's Tacoma Gallery
still have these for sale. make a reasonable offer.
245/75/16 with lugs and caps
Attached Thumbnails
Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-getattachment-2.jpg   Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-getattachment-3.jpg   Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-getattachment-4.jpg   Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-getattachment.jpg  
Old 07-17-2013, 06:09 PM   #684
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might be in the market for some OEM fog lights if anyone is looking to sell...

USPS seems to have lost the set that I bought. There's a 'chance' they'll be recovered but I'm not holding my breathe.
I was planning on holding onto mine, but if UPS doesn't pull through and you cant find a good deal on some used ones let me know, i guess i dont really need them anymore haha
Old 07-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #685
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If they lost the set, they should at least compensate you for them.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #686
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorkiller33 View Post
Those rims painted matte black look really really good if anyone is looking to do something like that.......with the right tires would be a cheap mod...with really nice results!

GLWS!
Old 07-18-2013, 06:14 AM   #687
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
I was planning on holding onto mine, but if UPS doesn't pull through and you cant find a good deal on some used ones let me know, i guess i dont really need them anymore haha
Thanks, I'll let you know

Did you get the other ones mounted up, how do you like them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
If they lost the set, they should at least compensate you for them.
They weren't insured though so I'm not sure they'd be willing to do anything about it. I finally spoke to a regional manager who actually seemed willing to help me out. More or less, the BS the local guys were giving me was just that. If it had tracking, it should have either made it here or been returned to the sender if the address was bad. The only way for it to have been totally lost would be if both addresses were removed from the box itself. We'll see what happens out of it.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #688
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No need to post twice. Tires look like 4/32 or less. Good Luck with that price
Old 07-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #689
Firefighter:
thats a bad picture. the tread is still very good on them. the truck only had 15,000 mile when they were taken off and that was all very light driving
Old 07-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #690
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Got a set I can sell you when I get back from FT Drum. Came off my 2011 when I put on a real bumper
Old 07-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #691
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
6 weeks!
Awesome mike ! How's she holding up ?
I also have a set of fogs hanging around . I saw a pair on Craigslist for 20 bucks a few weeks ago . Ill see if I can find the add
Old 07-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #692

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Got a set I can sell you when I get back from FT Drum. Came off my 2011 when I put on a real bumper
Thanks, stay tuned. USPS is on the case for mine, I'm sure they'll pop up

Quote:
Awesome mike ! How's she holding up ?
I also have a set of fogs hanging around . I saw a pair on Craigslist for 20 bucks a few weeks ago . Ill see if I can find the add
She's a trooper! Still doing well, definitely not liking the summer heat. The house is getting done and ready for the baby so she's much more relaxed about that.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #693
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
A case of Mobil 10w-30 oil . (12) 1 quart jugs . Make my a offer . I have no need for it . They are all sealed and new .

Old 07-19-2013, 09:40 AM   #694
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A case of Mobil 10w-30 oil . (12) 1 quart jugs . Make my a offer . I have no need for it . They are all sealed and new .

Old 07-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #695

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oooh... Lemme check my stuff at home. If this is what my other engines take, I'll take it off your hands.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #696

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Wet Okole center consol cover, free if anyone wants it. It's black and used but still in good condition.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #697
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a Wet Okole center consol cover, free if anyone wants it. It's black and used but still in good condition.
PMed.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #698
Firefighter:
Quote:

PMed
Old 07-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #699

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PMed
PM'd received, Ziggy did not want it so it's all yours. I'll respond to your PM.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #700
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
I need a set of stock Off road wheels with tires, will trade my current set even. pm me.

Products Discussed in this Thread