Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #1022
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Feeler ...
Total chaos uca - upgraded to stainless steel Uniballs and a brand new set of bushings never installed . And original bushing with 20k miles on them . $450
Love to grab them... Not within my fiduciary means anytime soon.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #1023
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Those look the rock warriors I had on my tundra, same setup only 5 lug.
I did finally manage to sell them on Craiglist
Your 6 lugs are hard to find...GLWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTTACOMA View Post
FOR SALE:
2012 Toyota 4Runner TRD wheels and BFG A/T tires:

Wheels- 17x8" bead lock style TRD 4Runner wheels. Bought at and installed by the dealer at time of purchase. bore:106, Bolt: 6x5.5, Offset: +30mm

Tires: BFG's A/T 265/70x17. Good condition with 75% life on them. They have one plug from a screw 2 days after purchase. It has never leaked.

Used: They were run for about 10,000 miles on my wifes 2012 Trail b4 it was traded. It was her car so it only saw dirt roads (the road to our house) streets and highway. They have never been curbed! They do have a little corrosion. We live in Southern VT and they salt roads in summer! These are mounted and ready to go. I will not sell sepperate. They DO NOT have the TPS. I will include the TRD bolt kit ($185.00 alone) These cost me $3200.00 New.

Fit: They should fit most 4Runner, FJ or 6 bolt Tacoma made with in the last 15 years.

I have also posted these on Craigslist, VT.

Pick up or meet halfway, No Shipping!!

PRICE: $2400.00

Please PM me if your interested. Thanks!

Old 09-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #1024
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Feeler ...

Icon extended travel coilovers - setup with king 700lbs springs also include stock icon spring . Roughly 20k miles on these . $800

Total chaos uca - upgraded to stainless steel Uniballs and a brand new set of bushings never installed . And original bushing with 20k miles on them . $450

Parts are still on my truck .

Are you running no preload on those? I might be interested in the coils in the future if the shocks sell with the 650lb coils.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #1025
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Are you running no preload on those? I might be interested in the coils in the future if the shocks sell with the 650lb coils.
That pic was taken right after I put them in . This is were the driver side is at . Passenger is less then that .
Old 09-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #1026
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That pic was taken right after I put them in . This is were the driver side is at . Passenger is less then that .
Bump for a killer deal
Old 09-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #1027
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Love to grab them... Not within my fiduciary means anytime soon.
So, is this you???

Attached Thumbnails
Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace-1229907_576329239094691_934921208_n.jpg  
Old 09-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #1028
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
So, is this you???

I did want a set of andres horns with Yoda ears.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #1029
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
I'll need the tail lights, and that's a damned good price IMO. Cash is tight at the moment but I should be good by the time I hit the CT meet. Are you going?
CT MEET?! Time to search...
Old 09-16-2013, 03:02 AM   #1030
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
CT MEET?! Time to search...
Here ya go
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-plans-78.html
Old 09-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #1031
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Relentless Fabrication IFS skid

Alright, so I've got an IFS skid that I bought from Relentless Fabrication that I'm brokering for Eric. It was delivered to me and I went ahead and primed and painted it flat black. When I went to mount it, Eric and I discovered that there was a bit of tolerance stack-up and not all of the mounting holes line up. So, for the price of $175 (picked up in Amherst, NH or local area meetup, not shipping it) you can get a new IFS skid that just needs a few of the mounting holes opened up or modified. Below are some of the pictures of the skid and the closest I was able to get the holes lined up.

I've got the as built measurements as well and more photos of my install attempts. Seems a combination of things is anywhere from 1/16-3/8" off and the result doesn't let more than 3 of the 6 holes line up. If I had the time, tools, or interest, I could easily make the skid work, but since I already paid for a skid that should fit, one of you guys can snag this one cheap. PM me if you are interested or have questions. You can also PM Eric at Relentless Fabrication if you'd like to confirm/discuss with him.
Thanks,
Drew
Old 09-16-2013, 08:02 PM   #1032
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Gauging interest on a few things off my truck.

First up 2008 factory headlights with mini moto HIDs and projectors with angel eyes. $300 or $200 plus your stock lights

Bump my retro headlights. I will be removing my bumper in the upcoming weeks and do not want to pull the headlights once the stock bumper is back on.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #1033
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Thanks for the link Evan. I won't be able to make 10am - I have an event in Hartford that day :-(
Old 09-17-2013, 03:49 AM   #1034
robbytaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: p.o.
Name: Rob
robbytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Bump my retro headlights. I will be removing my bumper in the upcoming weeks and do not want to pull the headlights once the stock bumper is back on.
Interested in the bumper if you are selling. Also somewhat interested in the headlights but I gotta see what my funds are looking like, GLWS.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:58 AM   #1035
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbytaco View Post
Interested in the bumper if you are selling. Also somewhat interested in the headlights but I gotta see what my funds are looking like, GLWS.
Bumper is sold already. Let me know about the headlights. They have had no leaks or fogging.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #1036
donthetoolman is on a distinguished road
Name: donald
donthetoolman's Tacoma Gallery
wtb running boards

I,am looking for a set of running boards or step prefer black but not that important. for a 2008 double cab
Old 09-17-2013, 06:17 PM   #1037
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by donthetoolman View Post
I,am looking for a set of running boards or step prefer black but not that important. for a 2008 double cab
I've got these Westin Oval Step Bars 21-2775 LINK - Amazon on my truck now that I will be taking off in the next week or so to make room for my sliders. They've been on my truck 20k miles, all while I lived in Cali. They are clean with no dings, dents, scratches, etc. See pictures of them install here: LINK - My Build
Would let them go for $100 if you'd pick them up (Amherst, NH) or meet me somewhere in between? PM me if you're interested.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #1038
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
I have one stock 16 inch tire off my toyota it's a 245/xx/r16. I can post pics up trmw. It has no miles on it. $50 obo

Location Chicopee
Old 09-18-2013, 05:54 AM   #1039
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmank99 View Post
I have one stock 16 inch tire off my toyota it's a 245/xx/r16. I can post pics up trmw. It has no miles on it. $50 obo

Location Chicopee
If it's a stock-sized tire, it'd be 245/75R16.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 AM   #1040
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Morimoto H1 retrofit kit for sale. They come with the upgraded XB35 bulbs and mini gattling shrouds. They were installed on my truck for about 6 months if I'm remembering correctly, they've been sitting in a box all summer. Need the money more than these lights. Price reduced, $175.

Products Discussed in this Thread