Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2014, 11:31 AM   #1941
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
Looking to sell a couple of things:
Trd floor mats
Bug deflector
Stock suspension
Moto metal 957 machined 17x9 with hankook ATM tires
Passenger side non led taillight
I'm interested in the pass. side tail light! I broke a mount on mine! What do you gotta get shipped to 14512?

(Fits an '06?)
Old 03-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #1942
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post
I'm interested in the pass. side tail light! I broke a mount on mine! What do you gotta get shipped to 14512?

(Fits an '06?)
yes its the oem one from my '06. I can PM u tomorrow with the shipping quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:16 PM   #1944
Fishinbum802 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Fishinbum802's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a set of 255/85/r16 tires preferably km2's... Send me a pm
Old 03-20-2014, 06:43 PM   #1945
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishinbum802 View Post
I'm looking for a set of 255/85/r16 tires preferably km2's... Send me a pm

You missed a great deal on 255/80/17 km2's....
Old 03-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #1946
Fishinbum802 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Fishinbum802's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I saw those, but I don't have/want 17's... Would have been perfect if I had them already
Old 03-20-2014, 07:29 PM   #1947
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishinbum802 View Post
Yeah I saw those, but I don't have/want 17's... Would have been perfect if I had them already

Sold em with all 5 rims
Old 03-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #1949
nofearracer is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
nofearracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Wow I didn't realize that. I just looked and was not able to find them either so I looked up Kelly's phone number (1-800-321-2136) and called them. They said they are still current and are scheduled to be made in the 285/70/17 size in 2 weeks.

Ok we will see what happens. Hope they don't take too long to get to the vendors. Are you willing to wait a little while? I will get them from you if it's fairly soon. Probably gonna skip this trip (23rd) wife is really sick but would like to have diff tires by next trip. Let me know-Thanks Rob
Old 03-21-2014, 07:31 AM   #1950
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
OK guys tires are still for sale 285 70 17 duratracs 800. Also looking to sell full ome suspension. 885x springs 1/4 in spacers and all four nitrocharger sport shocks, lite racing ucas, carrier bearing drop plate, dakar leaf packs and U bolts. Looking for 1300. Local pickup on the tires. Lift I can meet halfway. Oh and everything has less than 10k on it, sold the truck that's why I'm selling.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:23 AM   #1951
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearracer View Post
Ok we will see what happens. Hope they don't take too long to get to the vendors. Are you willing to wait a little while? I will get them from you if it's fairly soon. Probably gonna skip this trip (23rd) wife is really sick but would like to have diff tires by next trip. Let me know-Thanks Rob
Yea, they said the tires should be around in just under one month. Look in a few weeks and see if anybody has them then. The guy was spewing out production dates and the number of units (in the hundreds per week) they were going to produce but I couldn't keep up. All I know is that they will be around soon.
You must live fairly close to me, I'm in Blackstone. Why don't you come by sometime to take a look.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #1952
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
PIAA 510 fog lights for sale $100. obo + shipping ,goes for $190ish new
Only used the lights in my plate bumper and wired them to the existing fog light wiring in the Taco,so you would have to splice them in.
Comes with wiring harness and covers that were never used.
1 bulb needs to be replaced.(replacement bulb is $5. - $10.)
Forgot to take a picture of the covers.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #1953
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo2sixty View Post
OK guys tires are still for sale 285 70 17 duratracs 800. Also looking to sell full ome suspension. 885x springs 1/4 in spacers and all four nitrocharger sport shocks, lite racing ucas, carrier bearing drop plate, dakar leaf packs and U bolts. Looking for 1300. Local pickup on the tires. Lift I can meet halfway. Oh and everything has less than 10k on it, sold the truck that's why I'm selling.
I'd be interested in a couple of things if u decide to separate
Old 03-21-2014, 11:08 AM   #1954
'Yotas Til Death
MikeD VT is on a distinguished road

Name: MikeD
MikeD VT's Tacoma Gallery
WTT 17" wheels

Trade - My 17" TRD Sport (in matte black) for your 17"...
I'm in Northern VT.
Here's the thread --> http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...tte-black.html
Old 03-21-2014, 03:35 PM   #1955
yota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
yota4Whelz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo2sixty View Post

How much for the lite racing UCAS?
Old 03-21-2014, 03:59 PM   #1956
nofearracer is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
nofearracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Yea, they said the tires should be around in just under one month. Look in a few weeks and see if anybody has them then. The guy was spewing out production dates and the number of units (in the hundreds per week) they were going to produce but I couldn't keep up. All I know is that they will be around soon.
You must live fairly close to me, I'm in Blackstone. Why don't you come by sometime to take a look.

I'm way down in Westerly on the coast on the CT border. Providence is a 25 min trip for me. They looked good to me and wife appoved $$. LOL Money is tight and wife sick and out of work since June so just looking for something better to mud in. The tires and rims on now i bought as a favor to a friend moving to CA. Love the rims but the tires are not good for mudding, but were brand new. Will sell them after getting yours. If i'm up that way some weekend i will give you a shout. Def will get them from you. Will keep looking for the tires to arrive. Thanks-talk soon - Dave
Old 03-21-2014, 04:03 PM   #1957
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to try and keep it together for now. Pm me so I can remember you wanted the ucas
Old 03-22-2014, 10:14 AM   #1958
UrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant future

Name: David
UrPebkac's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Michelin LTX M/S2

Hey NE folks
I have a set of 4 Michelin p265/65/17 LTX M/S2 110t tires for sale.
They all have even wear. 28k miles on them. They are a 70k mile tire. I purchased bigger tires. No plugs no patches. Pm me if interested. Asking SOLD for the set but willing to negotiate/trade. Skids/armor/sliders are of interest if trading.
Here is a link to the manufacture specs.
http://www.michelinman.com/tire-sele...ails#techspecs these have 12/32 new.
Here are a few pictures: (Click them for larger view)

Tire one

Tire 2

Tire 3

Tire 4

Old 03-23-2014, 06:09 AM   #1959

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
Looking to sell a couple of things:
Trd floor mats
Bug deflector
Stock suspension
Moto metal 957 machined 17x9 with hankook ATM tires
Passenger side non led taillight
Bump taking best offer, the taillight has a broken tab but I have the tab if you wish to put it back together.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:01 PM   #1960
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
PIAA 510 fog lights for sale $125. goes for $190ish new
Only used the lights in my plate bumper and wired them to the existing fog light wiring in the Taco,so you would have to splice them in.
Comes with wiring harness and covers that were never used.
1 bulb needs to be replaced.
Forgot to take a picture of the covers.

Products Discussed in this Thread