This thread is solely used for Buying/Selling/Trading items for the New England area. This is a tool for people buying and selling items because we talk a lot of BS on our New England Thread.
#1: All posts should be with the intent of 'Wanting To Sell' 'Wanting To Purchase' or 'FEELER'.
#2: Do not post an item without the intent of selling that item. It's just a tease to us all...
#3: Treat this thread just like the Buy/Sell/Trade threads that Tacoma World hosts.
#4: Post items with a description, price, and pictures.
#5: Please leave all BS chatter to the New England BS Thread.
#6: Please send any and all questions regarding the item as a PM to the seller or buyer.
#7: Please post bargain (great deals) items, threads or links found on sites like Craigslist, Ebay, Amazon, Tacoma Marketplace, or group buys.
#8: Keep any feeler items as descriptive as possible, time & date, pictures, starting price
#9: When item is sold please make a comment 'sold', or delete post.
10# When sale of an item is pending please edit and comment 'pending'
Please PM me with any grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, dumb or idiotic rules, or just to talk smack.
Keep it clean
Thanks, and have a great day!
Knock yourselves out .
"You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day
10. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld [NEW]
1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy
DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens. [new]
DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos."