Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

This thread is solely used for Buying/Selling/Trading items for the New England area. This is a tool for people buying and selling items because we talk a lot of BS on our New England Thread.
RULES:
#1: All posts should be with the intent of 'Wanting To Sell' 'Wanting To Purchase' or 'FEELER'.
#2: Do not post an item without the intent of selling that item. It's just a tease to us all...
#3: Treat this thread just like the Buy/Sell/Trade threads that Tacoma World hosts.
#4: Post items with a description, price, and pictures.
#5: Please leave all BS chatter to the New England BS Thread.
#6: Please send any and all questions regarding the item as a PM to the seller or buyer.
#7: Please post bargain (great deals) items, threads or links found on sites like Craigslist, Ebay, Amazon, Tacoma Marketplace, or group buys.
#8: Keep any feeler items as descriptive as possible, time & date, pictures, starting price
#9: When item is sold please make a comment 'sold', or delete post.
10# When sale of an item is pending please edit and comment 'pending'
Please PM me with any grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, dumb or idiotic rules, or just to talk smack.

Keep it clean
Thanks, and have a great day!
~AJ

Knock yourselves out .

"You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day
10. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld [NEW]

BUYERS
1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens. [new]

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos."
~CHRIS4X4
Old 01-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

WTS: 1.5" Synergy Wheel Spacers

(Also an example) Not that I should make an example out of anything but...

I'll be the first to post my link on the 2nd gen Tacoma marketplace.

1.5" Synergy Wheel Spacers for sale

$140.00

Thanks
Old 01-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #3
bobg03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Retired Chauffer
bobg03's Tacoma Gallery
Cool idea...Feeler here

I've got an Access Tonneau Cover it's one year old on a 2011 access cab long bed, no damage and I love it.

I'm contemplating a cap instead.....the covers around 400 new, thinking maybe 250..
Old 01-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
fenway.park27 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command Post
Name: Al
fenway.park27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobg03 View Post
Cool idea...Feeler here

I've got an Access Tonneau Cover it's one year old on a 2011 access cab long bed, no damage and I love it.

I'm contemplating a cap instead.....the covers around 400 new, thinking maybe 250..
Can ya post a picture?

Thanks
Old 01-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #5
Joey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enoughJoey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enough

Name: Fred
Joey_Buttafuoco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Subbed for later use .
Ditto
Old 01-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #6
bobg03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Retired Chauffer
bobg03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenway.park27 View Post
Can ya post a picture?

Thanks
Most people could I can't, I could email or text it but I can't master the puter...old age sux...lol

I took 2 today and have been trying to do this for more time than I ever should waste...lemme know.

I could e-mail or text them...e-mail would be easiest..
Old 01-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #7
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone need a car top carrier $50.00

Old 01-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #8
Boston10Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
Boston10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 01-03-2013, 05:07 AM   #9
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
285/75/16 baja at . On 2gen Tacoma steel wheel . Mounted and balanced . $50
Ill take that spare, interested in the cargo rack to maybe, thats a really good price.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:03 AM   #10
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 01-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2005 stock fog lights . There still on my truck but will be coming off in the next week or so $50 stock bulbs included .

5000k hid lights for the fogs . All wiring and ballast included . $50

Eibach lift springs . These were on my truck for about 2 months . $140
Here's a link with info .
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

Shoot me a pm please .
AJ, this could be a good option for you ^^
Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #12
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Do the 05 lights fit a 10 and what else do I need?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:42 AM   #13
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I don't right now..I'll try to look this weekend. Don't thnk I have a switch in the cab either but that's probably the norm. I'd rather just wire them to a keyed lead versus only when the headlights are on if I have to go that way
Old 01-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #14
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Eibach lift springs . These were on my truck for about 2 months . $140
Here's a link with info .
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

I wanted to pick up those springs when I bought your billies, which I still havent installed, could have saved you the effort of tearing the springs/shocks apart
Old 01-03-2013, 09:03 AM   #15
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would assume they would fit . If you don't have fogs now you might want to check if the stock wiring is in your truck . If not you would need to figure out how to wire them up . Let me know if you want them . I'm down in Bridgewater all the time .
The fog lights themselves will fit. The wiring is a separate issue but that can always be added.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:13 AM   #16

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I figured you would come in with your knowledge .
I like lights
Old 01-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #17
The White Knight

Want to Buy Lift parts

This is the list I'm looking for as of right now. (Subject to change) Please PM me any items you have for sale

#1: Old Man Emu 885x coils.
#2: Top Plate spacers 3/4"
#3: 2" Add A Leaf Does this fit my truck correctly? 09 TRD DC O/R? (SOME Tacoma models with a total of 4 leafs (3 main leafs, 1 overload)
#4: Rear 5100's OR Old Man EMU rear shocks
#5: U-bolts?
#6: Differential Drop Kit?
#7: Solid Axle Shims?
#8: 'FEELER' UCA's...??
#9: 'FEELER' Old Man Emu nitro shock 90000

PM with questions/answers as well.

Thanks all
Old 01-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #18
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I like lights
Bright lights, big titties..
Old 01-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #19
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yakima load warrior basket . Could use a sand a paint job . $75 come with wind screen too .

Does it come with the mounts to the bed to

Thanks Kevin
Old 01-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #20
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would assume they would fit . If you don't have fogs now you might want to check if the stock wiring is in your truck . If not you would need to figure out how to wire them up . Let me know if you want them . I'm down in Bridgewater all the time .
F me. I don't see wiring on the bottom near the placeholders for the fogs. Is there another spot I should check?

Products Discussed in this Thread