Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NorthEast Toyota Crawlers club has new calendar

Old 01-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Talking NorthEast Toyota Crawlers club has new calendar

I figured somebody may be interested in this.
its NTC calendar with pics of club members trucks from 2012 season.
it looks good on the wall.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/dark-side/n...-20598853.html
Old 01-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #3
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
It is nice! A quite a few of the TW guys have there trucks in it.
Yep I figure somebody wants good looking calendar in their mancave. I have that in my cubicle and people always stop by to take a look. Next to pretty girls calendar this is next best thing.