Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NE area wheeling trip plans

Old 10-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #2001
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
There won't be a next time. Not on purpose anyways
I hear ya--I specifically avoid water unless I see someone go through mostly because I have not done any breather mods. I assume you're set there(?)
Old 10-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #2002
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
I hear ya--I specifically avoid water unless I see someone go through mostly becasue I have not done any breather mods. I assume you're set there(?)
If he hasn't done the breather mod, I know where he can get a transmission for really cheap!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #2003
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hear ya--I specifically avoid water unless I see someone go through mostly becasue I have not done any breather mods. I assume you're set there(?)
I haven't done any breather mods either. I've been it water up to the bottom of my doors. So either I've been lucky, or I'm in for a nasty surprise one day.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #2004
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I did mine and was very surprised how much of a vacuum the rear diff pulled. I put it behind the fuel door. I have to check the two under the hood to see where they go. Maybe trans or front diff or trans case
Old 10-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #2005
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fuck your sealed manual transmission
Old 10-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #2006
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Well when are you replacing your auto with a manual then?
Old 10-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Well when are you replacing your auto with a manual then?
Some day. Gotta have someone build be a harness...
Old 10-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #2008
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
I haven't done any breather mods either. I've been it water up to the bottom of my doors. So either I've been lucky, or I'm in for a nasty surprise one day.
Better check your diff fluid...
Old 10-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #2009

Quote:
Better check your diff fluid...
I've been wanting to change my fluids anyway.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:31 AM   #2010
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
They are not seal. There are breathers on the top and they do not come off. The tcase vents into the transmission. When I changed over to redline from what was in there it looked like coffee with extra cream came out lol.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #2011
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Hit Ma Belle Today (I Rode this one as I just spent my wheeling funds for the next couple months on new tires).
Great fun trail. Awful that everyone and their brother has found it.

Facebook video link. Not sure if anyone can open it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...3&notif_t=like

We Ran into a Group of young kids who had went out and bought some very well built jeeps. The problem is if you step right into a built truck you have no perception of how to pick a line because it will clobber anything small. Then when you get to a real obstacle you have no idea what you are doing. I shit you not someone ran up to this rolled jeep with a tiny strap and said it will get righted if we tie it to mine and I floor it. As much fun as it would have been to watch we took over to prevent any real injury.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #2012
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Then my girlfriend stole bobbys jeep.

Old 11-04-2013, 03:38 AM   #2013
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics. Makes me want to go wheeling. Would anyone be down for a TW meet early december?
Old 11-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #2014
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Awesome pics. Makes me want to go wheeling. Would anyone be down for a TW meet early december?
Perhaps...
Old 11-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #2015
Joey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enoughJoey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enough

Name: Fred
Joey_Buttafuoco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Id like to get out again if i can find a free weekend
Old 11-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #2016
Dog slave

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shoot I wanna get out this month! The sooner the better!
Old 11-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #2017
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm jonesing to get out
Old 11-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #2018

I would like to hit some trails too but I don't have my skids yet :/
Old 11-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #2019
.<>./

For anyone interested. My club "SSW" will be having our annual toys for tots fundraiser! Historically we have had a good turn-out.
Quote:
Sunday Dec 8th, 2013
We will be holding our 5th annual TOYS for TOTS
fun run on 12-8-13

There will be a trail ride at the location where we held our 2010 & 2012 & 2013 "Earth Day Clean-up"
departing at 1 PM.

Meeting Location: NEXT TO: Big Lots

207 Swansea Mall Drive, Swansea, MA

Swansea Crossings

TIME: 12:30 PM
Old 11-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #2020
Dog slave

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
For anyone interested. My club "SSW" will be having our annual toys for tots fundraiser! Historically we have had a good turn-out.
Is there a signup/registration for this or just show up with toys? Only one Big Lots in Swansea?