Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NE area wheeling trip plans

Old 03-21-2014, 02:31 PM   #2401
Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal...
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Same at my house . I can ice skate on my front yard .
I can't do that yet.
I can walk across it in the morning, but by the time I get home in the afternoon all I get is boots full of snow because I'm constantly breaking through.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:47 PM   #2402
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
UrPebkac + 1 (Cherokee)
Sloth (for real this time)
Flyboy.co2 95% sure I can make it
Evanmb31
Saltus
Erik
Joey Buttafuoco
Old 03-21-2014, 02:58 PM   #2403
UrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant future
Name: David
UrPebkac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelie84 View Post
I can vouch for that. It's still just ice and snow at my house, and I'm less than 20 minutes from them. It's that Sh!tty snow, too, the stuff that you're fine as long as you're riding on top, but as soon as you break through you're screwed because you're resting on the frame.
This sounds like the snow type we saw a few weeks ago, if you got off the trail.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:27 PM   #2404
MainerX is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
MainerX's Tacoma Gallery
UrPebkac + 1 (Cherokee)
Evanmb31
Saltus
Erik
Joey Buttafuoco
MainerX (Xterra)
Old 03-22-2014, 06:11 AM   #2405
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MainerX View Post
UrPebkac + 1 (Cherokee)
Evanmb31
Saltus
Erik
Joey Buttafuoco
MainerX (Xterra)
Trail Squirrel + 1 (wrangler)
Thinking about camping in that area tonight, any suggestions?
Old 03-22-2014, 06:47 AM   #2406
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Thinking about camping in that area tonight, any suggestions?
George Washington campground is right there, not sure if it's opened or their off season policy. Worst case you could always just camp in the pit
Old 03-22-2014, 09:15 AM   #2407
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
OK--I've gotten some responses from the Northeast Toyota FB page and the following will be showing up Sunday:
Jknyc Runner
Matt Alexander
Joshua Ensling
Charlie Corpse + a jeep and some other 4 runners
Maybe 8 all totaled?

EDIT: may be closer to 5
Old 03-22-2014, 10:23 AM   #2408
saltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Graydon
saltus25's Tacoma Gallery
Damn thats a lot of rigs.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:30 AM   #2409
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Your first pin is not a good place to go in. You will have to cross a small stream and it is very muddy. Somewhere in the thread the is a video of me pulling jake out, burried up to his skid plates. You will have to go through that.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:32 AM   #2410
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
I have to get inspected early Monday morning. I don't know if showing up caked in mud would be bad or not.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:37 AM   #2411
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
I have to get inspected early Monday morning. I don't know if showing up caked in mud would be bad or not.
It might fast track you to a sticker and out the door!
Old 03-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #2412

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Shouldn't matter
Old 03-22-2014, 04:32 PM   #2413
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was asked to work tomorrow. sooooo should i make the customer happy, help out a friend and put $200 in my pocket for an easy short day of work, or go wheeling and spend $50 on gas. Dammit. If i didnt have to pay taxes it would be a easy decision.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #2414
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
I was asked to work tomorrow. sooooo should i make the customer happy, help out a friend and put $200 in my pocket for an easy short day of work, or go wheeling and spend $50 on gas. Dammit. If i didnt have to pay taxes it would be a easy decision.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #2415

Whats your deal cam? Alex is still wanting to work on his bumper? You guys should come and ill bring those coilovers alex wants to get his hands on.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:23 PM   #2416
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Whats your deal cam? Alex is still wanting to work on his bumper? You guys should come and ill bring those coilovers alex wants to get his hands on.
Yeah working on his bumper tomorrow.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:33 PM   #2417

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Yeah working on his bumper tomorrow.
It might be another couple weekends before i can get up there. I know you said you could finish it up, but its alot of work and prep for paint, so i figured i would just come up another sunday in a few weeks, cant wait to finish it!

I am still in for tomorrow. Its been weeks since i took a day off, fuck working. I am thinking about trying to find another spot in that area to go after and make a full day out of it if anyone is interested.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:55 PM   #2418
Tail Striker

If I finish up tomorrow early enough I might head there and I'd be up for meeting to explore a little!
Old 03-22-2014, 07:08 PM   #2419

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your first pin is not a good place to go in. You will have to cross a small stream and it is very muddy. Somewhere in the thread the is a video of me pulling jake out, burried up to his skid plates. You will have to go through that.
What place is that, the normal entrance? I though you could go around those streams, though i do recall one deep spot on the way in. I never had a problem with it stock.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:17 AM   #2420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
What place is that, the normal entrance? I though you could go around those streams, though i do recall one deep spot on the way in. I never had a problem with it stock.
If you try to go out that back way behind the pit and take a wrong turn it sends you down a straight cutout in the woods, it leads to the gas company, and it gets really wet back there.

Heres the stream
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post