Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NE area wheeling trip plans

Old 05-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #1061
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
You going to the RI spot this weekend dave? Or maybe monday?
Old 05-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #1062
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
WhatHappened?
Started stopped working. It just clicks. I have to install the spare then rebuild it.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #1063
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
3.0 that's what
Wrong. It has the 3.4.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #1064
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
You going to the RI spot this weekend dave? Or maybe monday?
Going to Ashburnham Monday to wheel
Old 05-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #1065
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
I Was Thinking Maybe Freetown StatE forest On Monday?
Old 05-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #1066
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought that was just for bikes. Didn't know you could wheel there
Old 05-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #1067
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I thought that was just for bikes. Didn't know you could wheel there
Someone on My Job SIte Suggested It, He Says There Is A Bunch Of Good Trails
Old 05-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #1068
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Someone on My Job SIte Suggested It, He Says There Is A Bunch Of Good Trails
Awesome. If you go on YouTube, they have some good videos of people wheeling there. Huge river that you cross. Seems fun
Old 05-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #1069

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Awesome. If you go on YouTube, they have some good videos of people wheeling there. Huge river that you cross. Seems fun
I'm Confused, You Thought It Was Only For Bikes, but Have Seen Videos Of people Wheeling There??
Old 05-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #1070

Wanna Come
Old 05-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #1071
Quote:
I'm Confused, You Thought It Was Only For Bikes, but Have Seen Videos Of people Wheeling There??
I just checked YouTube right now lol. Go look.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #1072
Quote:
Wanna Come
What time. I'm completely stock so I don't wanna damage anything but yeah I could go
Old 05-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #1073
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
Going to Ashburnham Monday to wheel
Have you been there before ? No very big .
Quote:
Legally you have to stay on the dirt roads (fire roads) . There are side trails but they are not legal . Buddy I work with goes there in his jeep a few times a week. He hasn't got in trouble but I figured I'd give you a heads up . I haven't been there myself .
Old 05-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #1074

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Legally you have to stay on the dirt roads (fire roads) . There are side trails but they are not legal . Buddy I work with goes there in his jeep a few times a week. He hasn't got in trouble but I figured I'd give you a heads up . I haven't been there myself .
Just looked at everything I could find about whether you are actually allowed to take trucks in there. DCR says no, youtube says yes.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #1076
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoc View Post
CT guy here, waiting to see what comes up so I can meet up with some members. Weather is better now and I have the itch to go out and hit some stock-ish friendly trails.
Madison CT here. How far away are you from chester? I know of some trails in that area, and i am probably ganna go go wheeling monday, either local SE CT or near the RI/north eastern CT border on monday.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #1077
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Madison CT here. How far away are you from chester? I know of some trails in that area, and i am probably ganna go go wheeling monday, either local SE CT or near the RI/north eastern CT border on monday.
if you go monday i could be in on it....
Old 05-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #1078

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
if you go monday i could be in on it....
Hows the graveyard shift going?
Old 05-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #1079
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hows the graveyard shift going?
not bad, couple arrests, couple fires, bunch of trees down...
Old 05-26-2013, 05:39 AM   #1080
Marcoc has a spectacular aura aboutMarcoc has a spectacular aura about

Marcoc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not far in Newington. But I can't do Monday have my daughter with me all
Day and she is only two. Would have to be in a few weeks