Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NE area wheeling trip plans

Old 09-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #1561
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bring my empty stomach and eat all the homemade cookies.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:10 AM   #1562
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure it's been officially spoken for, but I can haul out a few bags of trash.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #1563
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
I'm not sure it's been officially spoken for, but I can haul out a few bags of trash.
I think Scott called dibs

Sarah isn't able to come I don't think. She has to work
Old 09-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #1564
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I am a maybe now. I have to wait and see what the girls have for games or practices, cause the bride is going out of town
Old 09-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #1565
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I am a maybe now. I have to wait and see what the girls have for games or practices, cause the bride is going out of town
Call a cab
Old 09-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #1566
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
I will remember to suggest that later when you have kids Maybe I could get a deal from the guy in the white windowless van that says free candy on the side
Old 09-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #1567

Quote:
I will remember to suggest that later when you have kids Maybe I could get a deal from the guy in the white windowless van that says free candy on the side
Only if they help him find his lost puppy, and accept a new bike he has in the van, in exchange
Old 09-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #1568
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
this is the ct/ri spot . some of you were wondering whats out there.

http://youtu.be/smDV-aRHWMQ
Old 09-17-2013, 07:18 AM   #1569
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
I think Scott called dibs

Sarah isn't able to come I don't think. She has to work
I'll bring an assortment of sides.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #1570
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I'll bring my empty stomach and eat all the homemade cookies.
Hahahaha
Old 09-17-2013, 07:22 AM   #1571
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Excited about going back there and seeing how the new setup works. I hope my DS LCA comes soon.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:28 AM   #1572
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:

I should be able to handle that in my tacoma.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #1573

Coast Guard:
I took mine stock thru and didnt have any issues. I am sure if I wanted to I could have gotten in trouble.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #1574
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
Excited about going back there and seeing how the new setup works. I hope my DS LCA comes soon.
What happened
Old 09-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #1575

Coast Guard:
Dave if I dont make the trip we can use Alex to do the swap cause he is going to be at my house anyways to drop the bike off
Old 09-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #1576
Banned
Quote:
Dave if I dont make the trip we can use Alex to do the swap cause he is going to be at my house anyways to drop the bike off
Huh?
Old 09-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #1578

Hey Billy.... Any chance I could use the welder for like 2 seconds when I drop the trailer off in the morning before hitting the trails? (I'm gonna get the trailer after the trip if that's ok?)

I kinda need to re-weld my skid plate on.... It fell apart
Old 09-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #1579

There is a slight possibility that I might not be able to make it :/
Old 09-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #1580
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
There is a slight possibility that I might not be able to make it :/
Wtf kid