Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NE area wheeling trip plans

Old 01-18-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Damn it now theres another thread I have to subscribe too.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:25 AM   #5
TheHansen is on a distinguished road

TheHansen's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea. I seem to always miss out when new threads are posted about making a trip.

What are the requirements for going on a trail run through on here? if there are any. (first aid, fire extinguisher, recovery gear, ect..)
Old 01-18-2013, 06:27 AM   #6
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
We need a New England Calendar page

GO TOPLESS !!!!!!!!

NOT SURE WHO WILL BE SPONSORING THIS NOW>>>>

PLEASE KEEP CHECKING THESE PAGES FOR UPDATES>>>>
Old 01-18-2013, 06:31 AM   #7
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea Rob... More shit to have to keep track of...
Old 01-18-2013, 06:41 AM   #8
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHansen View Post
Good idea. I seem to always miss out when new threads are posted about making a trip.

What are the requirements for going on a trail run through on here? if there are any. (first aid, fire extinguisher, recovery gear, ect..)
It depends. Basically there are no "requirements" becuase this is through the site not a club. If a run is going through a club but open for everybody I would think it's important to list that information. But all those are always VERY good things to have and cheap to buy. I would also add that you should have attachment points for the front and rear.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:48 AM   #9
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I'll start. I have talked before on a CT thread about doing a wheeling trip on the 20th. So I am planning on going to the CT/RI line on Sunday. Anybody want to go?
Same place we went last time?
This thread is a great idea by the way!
Old 01-18-2013, 06:50 AM   #10
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Really wish I could go! I have work and a mileage restriction because I'm in debt to my dad too much
Old 01-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #11
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-18-2013, 07:07 AM   #12
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
It depends. Basically there are no "requirements" becuase this is through the site not a club. If a run is going through a club but open for everybody I would think it's important to list that information. But all those are always VERY good things to have and cheap to buy. I would also add that you should have attachment points for the front and rear.
I would recommend everyone try to have as much off this list as possible.

http://www.toyotacrawlers.com/mandatory.html
Old 01-18-2013, 07:07 AM   #13
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
NH ; Meet & Greet March 2 5-9 pm

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/locations/Detail/3628

Buffalo Wild Wings
160 Washington St
Rochester,NH

This is an OPEN meeting...

A great group of people with a total mix of vehicles; Rovers,Jeeps and TOYOTA's
Old 01-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #14

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
I would recommend everyone try to have as much off this list as possible.

http://www.toyotacrawlers.com/mandatory.html

Excellent list Erik; maybe have Rob move it to the TOP....for a STICKY...

+
Old 01-18-2013, 07:25 AM   #16
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
My thread failed . Good idea to start a new one though, its hard to keep up with the BS thread
Old 01-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #17
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
My thread failed . Good idea to start a new one though, its hard to keep up with the BS thread
Very hard . We all do our best
Old 01-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
NH ; Meet & Greet March 2 5-9 pm

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/locations/Detail/3628

Buffalo Wild Wings
160 Washington St
Rochester,NH

This is an NCRS "open to the public" meeting....

They are one of the "Local Clubs" and a great group of people with a total mix of vehicles; Rovers,Jeeps and TOYOTA's
In on this!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #19
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
In on this!
Sure,you have gas money for this!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #20
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Damn it now theres another thread I have to subscribe too.
I know how you feel. Between TW and XDA it's almost like a part time job keeping up.