Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Delaware Meet February 9th

Old 01-30-2013, 04:41 AM   #21
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
Marylander here. I might be up for this. I like Mexi food but if that doesn't work, I think theres a Panera right there somewhere close by. Anyone ever wheel down along the canal? I have not myself, but I have a friend that rides his dual sport somewhere along the canal. It's only 15 miles or so south of the Mall. I'm trying to get in touch with him to find out more info. Will keep you guys posted.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:59 AM   #22
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
1. 08silverTRD - Michael
2. K3KamilK3 - Kamil
3. ST3VE - Take a guess
4. TonkaToyTaco - Louie
5. cintocrunch - Mike
6. JoshO - (For the slow ones Josh)
7. Silver07taco - Coil
8. Got2ryde- Ryder-(tentatively)
Old 01-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #23
FastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud of

FastEddie's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to stop by on my way to NJ. All depends on what time I want to leave MD. I'll have a better idea next week.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:20 AM   #25
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any places to wheel in Delaware that is close to where we are meeting?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:27 PM   #27
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:54 AM   #28
Lawn Dart is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Repair & Reclamation NCOIC, 166 MXS, Delaware Air National Guard
Name: Tony
Lawn Dart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
I know of quite a few, although the legality is sometimes questionable. A good safe place to go would be the parks around the C&D canal. It's about ten to fifteen miles from the mall. There are tons of dirt roads and lots of good scenes for meet pics.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:36 AM   #29
K3KamilK3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kamil
K3KamilK3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
They are doing road construction right there at the mall. You guys can wheel there. Jk
Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 AM   #30

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Dart View Post
I know of quite a few, although the legality is sometimes questionable. A good safe place to go would be the parks around the C&D canal. It's about ten to fifteen miles from the mall. There are tons of dirt roads and lots of good scenes for meet pics.
This sounds like a good idea to me. If everyone else is down, I'm in.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:00 AM   #32

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post

Dooooo Ittttt!!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #36
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Mall meet?
Old 02-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #38
fj40taz is on a distinguished road

Name: Carl
fj40taz's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd...

may try to swing down...

homnertaco like your build thread have to read the whole thing when i have more time..

i like your front bumper who makes it.......

but i got hooked to with my first toyota in 1985... by the time i was done it had 36" swampers and 10" of lift.. i have pics somewhere but i would need to scan em to post em..

now i am building a 74 landcruiser and gonna attempt to do small stuff to my tacoma right now..
Old 02-01-2013, 01:47 PM   #39

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm pretty much committed to showing up now... Want Steve's headlights...
Just checked ups and my new lights are in Maryland. They should be here tomorrow. Pretty excited.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #40
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes.
Just so happens that I drive the perfect vehicle for such a meet.

Rollin' coal BABY!