Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Delaware Meet February 9th

Old 02-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #62
FastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud of

FastEddie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
Alright so anyone interested Were meeting at Wawa in Darlington off of Rt 1 and 136, @ 930am. The train will be pulling out at 940. If u wanna convoy up to the meet come join us. Here is the address to Wawa.

3530 Conowingo Rd
Street, Md 21154
I will be convoying up with you guys
Old 02-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #64
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I would but sheets that is a 2 hour drive to WAWA.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #65
Lambert69 is on a distinguished road

Name: Lambert
Lambert69's Tacoma Gallery
Delaware Meet at the Mall and under the Bridge C&D Canal before the cops show up.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #67
Lambert69 is on a distinguished road

Name: Lambert
Lambert69's Tacoma Gallery
Not to bad before the cop show up my be next time we can find a different place .
Old 02-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #69
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Good to meet everybody, look forward to future meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Nice pics guys THX for posting.

Should have had the Police car pose with the Tacomas.
Lucky for us he was cool about it and told us to get the hell out immediately.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #70
joesilvertac08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joesilvertac08's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics, next time bring your fishing rods with you so that when cops show up tell them your looking for a spot to fish .
Old 02-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #72
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2ryde View Post
Ahh, at least we got to play for 15 minutes before the fun hater showed up.
Let me guess New Castle showed or a very bored DSP .

Cypherian

Wait a month or 3 and do another one then maybe I will be able to walk lol and come up for it :{
Old 02-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #74
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2ryde View Post
Fish and Game

Wow they were bored lol

Cypherian
Old 02-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #75
JoshO is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I missed this one, unfrotunately my father had to go to the hospital. It looked like fun.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #76
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
oops i knew i forgot something last weekend oh well may i will join next time
Old 02-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #77
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
sorry i missed this guys, i was very busy packing to fly out for work in NC that monday :/ I have taken the taco down to the C&D canal many times for photo shoots and didnt get harassed but probably bc you all were in a pack of trucks probably thought you guys were trying to off road. Thats a big spot for illegal off roading, but if you get stuck and have to have a tow truck pull ya out, yeah they have to call the cops and you get slammed big time in fines