Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

****NJ TACO MEET*****

Old 01-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #21
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
Morristown, around 1.25-1.5 hours from Toms River.
Id be willing to meet you somewhere in the middle if you want
Old 01-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #22
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Id be willing to meet you somewhere in the middle if you want
Sent a PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #23
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Reeplied.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #24
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
im sure im the furthest north, so whoever is the furthest south, we find a place in the mdidle. a day in mind? sunday preferably but not superbowl sunday
Old 01-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #25
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
im sure im the furthest north, so whoever is the furthest south, we find a place in the mdidle. a day in mind? sunday preferably but not superbowl sunday
Unless someone with a giant HD TV, lots of room, and lots of parking wants to throw a superbowl party/meet

Old 01-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #27
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
Unless someone with a giant HD TV, lots of room, and lots of parking wants to throw a superbowl party/meet

thats the reason it wont work for me on that day, my 52" home theater is hosting the superbowl this year.

...see nj taco thread
Old 01-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #28
RuffRyderNJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Tank
RuffRyderNJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
you in silverton?
Yeah, u too?
Old 01-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #29
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Not i...i dont care who plays..lol
Old 01-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #31
radredtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
radredtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just picked up a 2005 tacoma this weekend. I am in bergen county (emerson) and im up to meet.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #32
Banned
welcome...there will be one soon. im in that area often for work. i think will will be shooting for the sunday after superbowl. meeting place is still tbd.

im not sure if there are other tacos in here from bergen county, but i know susex, passaic, ocean, cape may, and cumberland county are covered
Old 01-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #33
I got fisted

Firefighter:
That first weekend in feb may be tough..im going to the pa outdoor show.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #34
Banned
2nd weekend in feb it is. i know you get out to often to these things, so ill try to accomodate. so the 10th???
Old 01-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #35
radredtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
radredtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I can't do the 10th unless its later in the evening. I am taking the tacoma on its first road trip to vermont to go skiing and will be coming home that day.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #36
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
2nd weekend in feb it is. i know you get out to often to these things, so ill try to accomodate. so the 10th???

I haven't been to a meet yet. Lol

There all woods meets, or way to far off for me to go.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:59 AM   #37
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
That first weekend in feb may be tough..im going to the pa outdoor show.

Not going to be many vendors this year. They are all bailing because of the gun restriction the show is supporting.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:01 AM   #38
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
welcome...there will be one soon. im in that area often for work. i think will will be shooting for the sunday after superbowl. meeting place is still tbd.

im not sure if there are other tacos in here from bergen county, but i know susex, passaic, ocean, cape may, and cumberland county are covered

Salem too.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #39
RightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Brian
RightCoast's Tacoma Gallery
ocean county here, if you guys figure something out let me know.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #40
Banned
How does 2/17 work after vday month away? Work?