Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

****NJ TACO MEET*****

Old 01-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #42
radredtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
radredtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that works for me too. What location are you guys thinking of?
Old 01-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #44
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
How far is everyone from ( open to ideas ) Clifton, nj, there is a place called hot grill which has been around for ever and has awesome food ( local staple) or any place in Clifton commons. There is hooters in Wayne, nj . Buffalo Wild Wings in rockaway , nj .

I'm thinking of places with food and booze. After we get together we can then work on a wheeling meet ( which for some may mean up to 2 hrs of driving- wheeling spots cannot be rearranged . ) but Is fun. I. Working on clearing trails with my buddy who has property near Binghamton , ny can camp out and have full, use of land, wheeling, quads, dirt bikes, whatever your pleasure, also guns if ya got em. But that would be warmer weather for sure
Old 01-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #45
radredtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
radredtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Clifton is very close to me so that works. Their is a hooters on rt 17 in paramus too. I have family that lives in northeast PA only about 35 minutes away from Binghamton lol. Thats where I do all my motocross riding.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:33 AM   #46
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
So 2/17 is the day....lets determine a place.......
Old 01-29-2013, 03:44 AM   #47
LennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to all
Law Enforcement:
LennyTheLip's Tacoma Gallery
New here, but keep me posted. If its a Sunday, I might be able to sneak away. Would love to meet up with some other owners
Old 01-29-2013, 03:58 AM   #48
Banned
Welcome, there's a bunch of Monmouth and ocean county tacos round here.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:59 AM   #49
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyTheLip View Post
New here, but keep me posted. If its a Sunday, I might be able to sneak away. Would love to meet up with some other owners
This is where we bust on each other

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tacos-927.html
Old 01-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #51
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
I am probably the most south down in Cape May. The weekend before that would work for me but I don't expect you guys to change the date. I will be in Florida the weekend of the 17th sipping some cocktails next to a palm tree.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #52
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
maybe i will show for this we will see what that weekend looks like the day before is my bay also depends on that nights fun lol
Old 01-29-2013, 06:56 PM   #53
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
17 th will not work for me..
Old 01-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #55
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Oddly enough, bow season ends the 16th, so really anytime after that is good...besides the 17th..lol
Old 01-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #57

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
subbed
Your not a nj person..your not invited
Old 01-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #59

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Damn... I guess I'm out too...

I KEED I KEED!