LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

****NJ TACO MEET*****

Old 01-29-2013, 07:49 PM   #61
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

I still heart you.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:37 AM   #62
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
^^this
Old 01-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #63
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
So how many people are actually in?
Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #64
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post

Dosen't sound like many. Lol i would be in for a meet sometime
Old 01-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #65
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
1. Me (ddayisnear-Eddie)
Old 01-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #67
Banned
It will workout for u joe, I'm sure of it, since most or all of Snj won't be coming, it can and will most likely be more north than south
Old 01-30-2013, 05:31 PM   #68
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
It will workout for u joe, I'm sure of it, since most or all of Snj won't be coming, it can and will most likely be more north than south

At some point..i just dont have the time to drive all over for a meet lately..
Old 01-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #70
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
It seems that I have been doing a lot of running around on the weekends. I have already had more time off in 2013 then I have been working and still have not had a second to myself.
My problem is i have so much to get done on the weekends, i dont have enough time. I finally broke down and took mon-wed off next week so i can catch up.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #71
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
My problem is i have so much to get done on the weekends, i dont have enough time. I finally broke down and took mon-wed off next week so i can catch up.
Yeah usually my issue. But taking a break to myself is good head medicine. There is ALWAYS SHIT TO DO and these meets are cheap alternatives to dirty Achen working on home days
Old 01-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #73
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
1. Me (ddayisnear-Eddie)
2. toughtaco.... strong maybe need more details on when and where
3. Bardicstorm
Me as well...
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #74
Banned
Do you know rockaway mall, that's where Buffalo Wild Wings is at for wings n beers. There is just about everything else, everywhere else, not sure if anyone knows of hot grill, which is a place in Clifton, that has amazing dogs and there chili sauce is the shit. Makes burgers fries etc etc
Old 01-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #75
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Has the location been determined?
Old 01-30-2013, 05:51 PM   #76
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Has the location been determined?
Not yet. Hoping to see list of who is in and base location off that
Old 01-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #77
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Not yet. Hoping to see list of who is in and base location off that
Well, maybe if the place isnt super far off i can see what i can do.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:00 PM   #79
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
1. Me (ddayisnear-Eddie)
2. toughtaco.... strong maybe need more details on when and where
3. Bardicstorm
4. tacomatrd99