Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

****NJ TACO MEET*****

Old 01-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
backyard mechanic
aw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lyndhurst Truck Co.1
Name: Andrew
aw10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
****NJ TACO MEET*****

Hey everybody... i am a new tacoma owner just got mine in september... i have wanted to get together with other owners and talk about the trucks.... i have seen them all over nj while i am working on the highways and other roads... i havent gotten to take her off road anywhere becuase of not knowing any areas where i am... but now back on topic i was wondering if anyone would want to get a meet going to everyone could check out each others trucks share stories, share spots they go O/R etc...
im located in north jersey Bergen County ... i am not good with getting a meet together so if anyone is reading this and would want to get one together... DO IT!!! lol
Old 01-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Id be down, bergin is a long haul for me tho.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Most nj members are up north. Theres just a handfull of us down this far, some farther then me.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #7
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Theres a new buffalo wild wings in brick we can hit up.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #8
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down in cumberland county.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #10
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
the ones in the south are the ones that do things
Lol i never know whats going on
Old 01-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #11
RuffRyderNJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Tank
RuffRyderNJ's Tacoma Gallery
Toms river here, how bout first weekend in feb?
Old 01-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #12
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyderNJ View Post
Toms river here, how bout first weekend in feb?

Damn where are all these people in TR popping up from? I used to be the only one
Old 01-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #13
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know when and where and I'll most likely be there.

wildjerseyfirefighter if you come up and you haven't sold the toolbox yet, I'll buy it off you.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #14
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
Let me know when and where and I'll most likely be there.

wildjerseyfirefighter if you come up and you haven't sold the toolbox yet, I'll buy it off you.
I still have it. I need to get rid of it sooner then later.

How far north are you?
Old 01-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #15
RuffRyderNJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Tank
RuffRyderNJ's Tacoma Gallery
Sandy swept away my rx300, so had a nice down pay on new 13 double sport taco
Old 01-19-2013, 07:40 PM   #16
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyderNJ View Post
Sandy swept away my rx300, so had a nice down pay on new 13 double sport taco
Nice!
Old 01-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
you in silverton?
Me? Im in TR
Old 01-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #20
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I still have it. I need to get rid of it sooner then later.

How far north are you?
Morristown, around 1.25-1.5 hours from Toms River.