Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Reputable garage near Pittsburgh for a re-gear

Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
AHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AHeppner's Tacoma Gallery
Reputable garage near Pittsburgh for a re-gear

Hi all, I'm looking to go ARB front and rear with 4:88's on my 07 regular cab.

All shops I have contacted are giving me outrageous quotes (3k+ just for a re-gear and no lockers).

I have such bad luck finding good help around here (shops putting UCAs on backwards, torching off stock coil over stems, etc.). If I had the proper tools and garage space, I'd do it myself through ECGS.

So, does anyone have a good shop in mind, near Pittsburgh, that knows what they're doing (when it comes to Toyotas and diffs)?

I feel this would be a good resource for others as well.

Thanks