Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Just waiting on the title...

Old 01-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
Just waiting on the title...

Masshole checking in :P
Anyone know how long it takes the Massachusetts RMV to get a duplicate title out to a car dealer....

I test drove a 2010 access cab 4x4 with 78K on it...but couldn't take it off the lot because the truck was a friday trade in and it was sunday...they couldn't insure it because they didn't own it without the title in hand...

So we have the price worked out. It's certified, and I have my down payment and loan ready and I am waiting for them to call with the title so I can test it on the road and buy it...

It was traded in on 01/18 and it has been so maddening waiting for the title...I have called 2x and the guy was just waiting and promised to call asap...

Details to follow but I don't want to jinx it..this is the 2nd Tacoma I have been ready to buy....It's a hell of a search to find one that meets my criteria!
Old 01-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I used to go into Boston to the main RMV for titles when I bought something to flip (as a person, not a dealer), and I could usually get it in about a week.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
there was MLK day getting in the way...so maybe tomorrow or thursday...It's just such a hike for me and I am going to have to drive there, drive, sign, fax the bank, head to the bank, get my checks, head back, pay, plates, insurance......arrrggghhh! I'm buying it from Ira Toyota in Danvers and read HORRIBLE reviews of them on Yelp...I went in open minded and worked a very satisfactory deal...so I'm "waiting for the rub" as they say..

Just give me my truck!