Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Who wants to run raush this weekend?

Old 01-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Who wants to run raush this weekend?

So who's down? Greens and easy blues?

#cantspell
Old 01-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
hey nice bumper by the way! Is that Billy's work?
Yup and thank you
Old 01-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #5
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Old 01-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
You could even get away with wheeling with me on these.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #7
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Talk about short notice, when you plan on going and how long you staying?
Old 01-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Talk about short notice, when you plan on going and how long you staying?
Lol true. Probably a day trip saturday. I don't have any camping gear at school so it'd be a day trip for me.

I'm either gonna be doing this or I will do some Class III and IV roads in VT this weekend.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #9
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Ill see whats up, dont have any pans for saturday if i dont work, i do have a supercross party around 9 tho.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #11
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Yup and thank you
I got the first hybrid made from Billy! I also have his rear high clearance bumper,

On a side note, have you ever been up to Trails Rd? That's not not far for me to go and it's been a while since I've been there. Probably wouldn't be far for you either. Just a suggestion if you wanted to conserve fuel and time.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #12
Fiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fiveology's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to, just got too much going on this weekend. Trails Rd. I could probably squeeze that in this weekend.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:57 PM   #13
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
It's only like a 2 mile road right? I'm at school so that's actually a 5 hr trip. Wrong end of PA.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #14
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So who's down? Greens and easy blues?

#cantspell
I MIGHT GO WHAT DAY AND TIME
Old 01-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #15
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
How much is it and anyone doing medium to light stuff? I'm stock lift and tires but have sliders atleast
Old 01-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #16
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's only like a 2 mile road right? I'm at school so that's actually a 5 hr trip. Wrong end of PA.
Yeah it isn't a very long stretch, however there is a pretty nasty play area. Just thought I'd throw it out there as I'm not far from there and I know the area very well. I may still be up for rausch but I'm still unsure at this time.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:19 AM   #17
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
I wood go if its going to be on a Saturday
Old 01-31-2013, 05:45 AM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking a day trip for me on saturday. I can't run alone though so I'd like to have some people along.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:46 AM   #19
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
How much is it and anyone doing medium to light stuff? I'm stock lift and tires but have sliders atleast
You have to become a member which is $15 for the year then it's $35 to run the park per day.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:01 AM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Well my MT/Rs aren't going to be in until Monday now so maybe planning for next Saturday is in order?