Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Centrilla Meet Anyone?

Old 02-14-2013, 04:28 AM   #21
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
March 30th/31st
I like this date. The warmer the better.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:32 AM   #23
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
That's Easter weekend. Won't work for me.
Snap! I don't know the holiday dates. It probably don't work for me either. I just chose the date that was closer to the spring time. haha
Old 02-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #25
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
What about March 9th/10th?
Old 03-16-2013, 03:29 AM   #26
DunhamAll is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
DunhamAll's Tacoma Gallery
Can I join in. I'm a stranger, but met Steve once.

Ive heard the trails are moderate, stock friendly?
Old 03-16-2013, 06:59 AM   #27
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhamAll View Post

Yes they are.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #29

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
In for any warm day except the week of June 8th and the weekend of April 9th
Old 03-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Soooo...... What happened?
I am down for whenever, except April 6th and the weekend of May 4th.

Ill be stock. Wish I was getting a lift sooner than that, but that looks like mid summer.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:08 PM   #31
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

stock can do most a couple places might wont to go around, 2 hints though for stock take off mud flaps and move trailer plug bent the hell out of my mud flaps and broke my trailer plug when i went there
Old 03-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #32
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
A small group of guys from work and myself will be heading over on the 13th if anyone would like to join. I'll report back when I get some times.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:32 PM   #33
i would be in for the 13th. Just check back here?

Hah, to the guy above. I already ripped off my trailer connector. Shit.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:46 AM   #34
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would be in for the 13th. Just check back here?
Yeah man. We're definitely going, just not sure what time we will get there yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
Do you work with a guy asa, has a huge 4 door jeep
Asa? There is a guy here on 2nd shift with a ridiculous 4door. VA plates IIRC
Old 04-02-2013, 07:19 AM   #35

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, saw a picture of him buried up to the hood in the drainage pond behind our building. Haven't meet the dude yet though.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:57 AM   #36

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Plans are to meet at Funcks dinner just north of 81 on 934 around 1045-11am. We may, or may not grab some lunch (up to the group) then head over to explore.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #37
98 yota power is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
98 yota power's Tacoma Gallery
i have work till 5 but if i get out early i will come out and look for yous.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #38
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 yota power View Post
i have work till 5 but if i get out early i will come out and look for yous.
Most everyone will probably be headed home by that time. There isn't much terrain to explore up there. A few hundred acres and some basic trails.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #39
98 yota power is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
98 yota power's Tacoma Gallery
this sunday there is a mudbog at Numidia drag way i will be going.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #40
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to join you on this trek. Is there room for a noob with only farm field experience in a mostly stock ORD? I'm in the Allentown/Bethlehem area and would probably cut across through Pottsville and meet you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
A small group of guys from work and myself will be heading over on the 13th if anyone would like to join. I'll report back when I get some times.