Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Centrilla Meet Anyone?

Old 04-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #41
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 yota power View Post
this sunday there is a mudbog at Numidia drag way i will be going.
If I don't have to work Sunday I'll come hang out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthwind View Post
I'd like to join you on this trek. Is there room for a noob with only farm field experience in a mostly stock ORD? I'm in the Allentown/Bethlehem area and would probably cut across through Pottsville and meet you there.
There's def room! From what I hear it's not much for off road... more of a meet and greet at a cool place.

Plans are to meet at Funcks dinner just north of 81 on 934 around 1045-11am. We may, or may not grab some lunch (up to the group) then head over to explore. You're more than welcome to meet us at Funcks or we'll just see you at Centralia.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #42
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this sunday there is a mudbog at Numidia drag way i will be going.
What time are you heading up? I'm thinking that sounds like a decent Sunday.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #43
98 yota power is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
98 yota power's Tacoma Gallery
I can't go now I gotta get stuff for school that day but I'm going to the drags Fri
day night
Old 04-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #44
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't go now I gotta get stuff for school that day but I'm going to the drags Fri
day night
No matter, I'm taking the family up Sunday and enjoy the weather. Anyone else local heading up?
Old 04-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #45
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
I still might head up depending on work
Old 04-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #46
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Do we have a time yet for this? I may join you guys. First time was great!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #47

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
A small group of guys from work and myself will be heading over on the 13th if anyone would like to join. I'll report back when I get some times.
Quote:
Plans are to meet at Funcks dinner just north of 81 on 934 around 1045-11am. We may, or may not grab some lunch (up to the group) then head over to explore. You're more than welcome to meet us at Funcks or we'll just see you at Centralia.
You're more than welcome to join. Not going to be but a couple people i think, if that from TW going... the big BC meet is this weekend. I know of about 13 from my work/friends of co-workers that are going.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #48
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I don't have to work Sunday I'll come hang out.

There's def room! From what I hear it's not much for off road... more of a meet and greet at a cool place.

Sounds good to me, I'm planning on going. Can meet you at the gas station at the intersection of 54&61, or at the mall at 81&61, or at the diner if the wife and dog stay home.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #49
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
So looks like that move to CO is postponed...