Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Centrilla Meet Anyone?

Old 01-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Centrilla Meet Anyone?

Looking to set up a meet to Centrilla.

Haven't been there recently anyone know if the Berms are knocked back down?

I'm think late Feb Early Mar.

What do you guys think?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea.. I've been spelling it wrong this entire time!? Oh well haha yea that place!
Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting
Old 01-31-2013, 02:58 AM   #5
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
This time I'm getting there early and making a day out of it. Seems like we just zoomed through last time.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #6
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think you could spend an entire day there, not too large of an area.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Chip, keep your eyes open for a Shamokin date this spring. I want to make it a weekend camp out.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:11 PM   #8
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
This time I'm getting there early and making a day out of it. Seems like we just zoomed through last time.
That we did LuseTaco was there the first day MUCH MUCH slower pace and explored more.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #9
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
Chip, keep your eyes open for a Shamokin date this spring. I want to make it a weekend camp out.
Sweet deal. I've been wanting to go camping again ill have my 3day weekends back soon...
Old 01-31-2013, 02:13 PM   #10
F*ck It, Why Not!

So is there any interest in another trip late feb? So far looks like three of us maybe a fourth.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:11 PM   #11
98 yota power is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
98 yota power's Tacoma Gallery
I live like 10 mins from there I'm down for a meet but my only day off is sunday
Old 02-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #14
I might be going to motorama that day. i will let ya know if plans change
Old 02-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #15
F*ck It, Why Not!

Sorry haven't been on went out to CO Springs... Not sure on the dates
Old 02-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
so no meet?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #17
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Where do you guys get on the trails in Centralia? I have to head up to Shamokin next week and might drive through Centralia before I head home.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #18
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Sorry haven't been on went out to CO Springs... Not sure on the dates
I may be open for March 16th/17th, and even March 30th/31st

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
Where do you guys get on the trails in Centralia? I have to head up to Shamokin next week and might drive through Centralia before I head home.
Where ever you can, or feel comfortable.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #19
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested. I have been meaning to get out there.