Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Wanted: TRD OR Sway Bar 05+

Old 01-31-2013, 05:20 AM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: TRD OR Sway Bar 05+

I am looking for a TRD OR Sway Bar for a 05+ Tacoma. I am thinking of trying my hand at a manual sway bar disconnect with a friend, but need a core sway bar to give it a try this Spring. Looking for something local, given the weight and size of the sway bar, I am in Southern MD, but frequent Central NJ.