Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

feeler snj cold weather campout

Old 02-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #41
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
I no know how to snowboard.
WHAT EDDIE
Old 02-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #42
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WELL BRYAN SAID HE IS IN
AND DONT CARE WHAT WE DO OR WHERE
Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #43
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
WHAT EDDIE

I've never snowboarded/skied before, so if it revolves around doing that I guess I'm out. Unless you wanna show a noob the ropes, but I actually care about my life so learning from you seems like a bad idea.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #44
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WE COULD DO A NORTHERN NJ RUN
AND BOARD A DAY THEN HIT SOME REAL GOOD WHEELING AT SMAG TILL
AND YOU KNOW IT WILL BE COLD THERE
BUT THEN THE SOUTHERN NJ GUYS WONT GO CUZ ITS TOO FAR TO DRIVE WAH WAH WAH
I vote against this idea I could care less about the drive bit I'm supposed to me selling my board Thursday.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:39 PM   #45
BIG DADDY

SO U GUYZ TELL ME WHAT U WANA DO AND WHEN PLEASE
SO I CAN MAKE PLANS
ITS 3 DAYS OFF AND I DONT WANT TO WASTE THEM
Old 02-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #46
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SO U GUYZ TELL ME WHAT U WANA DO AND WHEN PLEASE
SO I CAN MAKE PLANS
ITS 3 DAYS OFF AND I DONT WANT TO WASTE THEM
I only have my bday off so dont ask me I was just going to swing by for the day depending where you guys are.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #48
BIG DADDY

OK THEN
Old 02-10-2013, 12:55 PM   #49
BIG DADDY

HAVENT HERD FROM BOYD
JOE HAS TO WORK
KYLE IS BEING HOMO
ANT IS OUT OF TOWN
GETTING TRUCK READY TO WHEEL WHEN HE DOES NOT
ScottI is RUNNING TO THE KEYS TO FISH WHEN HE HAS GREAT FISHING AT HOME
FRED AND BEN DONT LEAVE TOWN
KEVIN THE DB IS LOCKED UP
SO ME YOU AND BRYAN
ANYONE ELSE IM FORGETTING
Old 02-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #50
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAVENT HERD FROM BOYD
JOE HAS TO WORK
KYLE IS BEING HOMO
ANT IS OUT OF TOWN
STEVE IS A BIG PUSSY
SO ME YOU AND BRYAN
FTFY
Old 02-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #51
BIG DADDY

Typical
Old 02-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #52
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAVENT HERD FROM BOYD
JOE HAS TO WORK
KYLE IS BEING HOMO
ANT IS OUT OF TOWN
SO ME YOU AND BRYAN
Im a homo because i have a shitty full time job? how does that work? you ever start working again or did you just retire old man?
Old 02-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #53
BIG DADDY

I have been working longer then u have been alive
Old 02-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #54
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have been working longer then u have been alive
this is true. but the question is when was the last time you worked hard cuz we all know you spent the last few years on the beach with a cell phone lol
Old 02-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #55
BIG DADDY

I have worked harder in the last 4 months then u have in your whole life
Old 02-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #56
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have worked harder in the last 4 months then u have in your whole life
We arnt talking shitting life experiences that's extra curricular
Old 02-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #57
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAVENT HERD FROM BOYD
JOE HAS TO WORK
KYLE IS BEING HOMO
ANT IS OUT OF TOWN
SO ME YOU AND BRYAN
You're right but the wife has been down there since Tuesday with the kids and they are wearing shorts and flip flops and they keep sending me pictures I am starting to get jealous. The boat is also sitting in my back yard under shrink wrap.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #58
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
You're right but the wife has been down there since Tuesday with the kids and they are wearing shorts and flip flops and they keep sending me pictures I am starting to get jealous. The boat is also sitting in my back yard under shrink wrap.
I would run with you if I had the cash
Old 02-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #59
BIG DADDY