Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

feeler snj cold weather campout

Old 02-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
feeler snj cold weather campout

Dates Feb 16-18th
Old 02-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #3
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, Sat-Mon? Is that right? I guess you have off for Presidents' Day?
Old 02-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Who doesn't its a federal holiday
Old 02-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #5
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Wait, Sat-Mon? Is that right? I guess you have off for Presidents' Day?
could do friday but i cant make it for the permits
Old 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
could do friday but i cant make it for the permits
Hmm, perhaps I can take off Friday and Monday and get there in time for permits.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #7
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm
Old 02-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #8
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I'll be down at Burry's puttin the crawler in, sorry fellas. I'll have to catch the next one

Tell burry I said whats up. Good people he is
Old 02-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Will do. wrmathis will be coming down as well. Should be a good weekend of cutting the truck up
Well it was nice knowing you.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #10
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Tell burry I said whats up. Good people he is
truth
and slap ryan for me....
Old 02-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
You know I'm not coming
Old 02-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #12
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
You know I'm not coming
you will never come back again
it was too much for you the last time
i am dragging bryan out to this one and i will grab stickers too
hopefully it will be cold this time
Old 02-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #13
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
you will never come back again
it was too much for you the last time
i am dragging bryan out to this one and i will grab stickers too
hopefully it will be cold this time
I would actually come back but to be honest the drive isnt worth it and I cant get off on fridays to avoid the philly traffic so Iz scrued
Old 02-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #14
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
I would actually come back but to be honest the drive isnt worth it and I cant get off on fridays to avoid the philly traffic so Iz scrued

no one drives longer then me
end of story
most of you are some lazy ass people who are affraid to leave home
end of fricken story
bunch of sissy's

on that note vt this weekend 24+ wooot
Old 02-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #15

Quote:

no one drives longer then me
end of story
most of you are some lazy ass people who are affraid to leave home
end of fricken story
bunch of sissy's

on that note vt this weekend 24+ wooot
Lies Bangor Maine 24+

sorry I haz job that is (5) 10 hour days and 6 paid vacation days

and Im always there for rausch and BC
Old 02-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #16
BIG DADDY

Try doing that for another 25 years then come talk to me
Not just you lots of people
Old 02-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #17

Quote:
Try doing that for another 25 years then come talk to me
Not just you lots of people
Your right I wont do it for 25 years... its to frustrating bending over for a family business and getting shit on, not to mention commercial/light industrial electrical consists of doing things three times before its done "right" /rant
Old 02-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #18
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
iam down as allways
Old 02-07-2013, 03:42 AM   #19
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
am i going to see that pix for the next ten years lol
Old 02-07-2013, 04:23 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickers View Post
am i going to see that pix for the next ten years lol
Yup. Or at least until you sink it worse.