Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

PICS FROM NEMO Lets see 'em!

Old 02-09-2013, 06:10 AM   #22
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Just went back out.

All that you can see of my wipers (they are in the up postion)
Old 02-09-2013, 06:18 AM   #24
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Lol! Holy crap rob your truck is buried! We are at over 2' here. Ill get some picture as soon as i get over my hangover
Old 02-09-2013, 06:44 AM   #27
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
My Civic stuck in the garage at the start of the storm

Last night my neighbor plowing my driveway

Civic isn't moving anytime soon
Old 02-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #29
MGM Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
MGM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
some pics I was sent form CT lol
First hump is a Chevy Malibu lol

Old 02-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #31
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #32
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #33
MainelyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeff
MainelyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
"What do you need a bigger one for", she said...
"What are those drift cutters for anyways", she said...
"This one will be just fine for the amount of snow we will ever get", she said....
I say...."Hunny it's your turn to snowblow":-)

Old 02-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #34
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I love looking at these pics. Born and raised here in GA and most I have ever seen is about 8 inches, happened twice in my 43 years. Usually we might get 1-2 inches every couple of years or so on average. I guess I would hate it as most of ya'll do having to deal with it all the time though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
There's 4 inches of snow, we're all gonna die
And this^^ is how it seems down here.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #35
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery

The wind kept the snow off my truck but buried my fiance's car behind it
Old 02-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #36
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
The view from the sliders out the back

My wife making sure her "animals" can get their food.

Harley thinking 'I can do this on my own" NOT..Had to shovel a path for him to get back to the patio

Both the Ridgeline and Tacoma are spotless...wind has blown all that snow across the drive to my neighbors garage and front door...
Old 02-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #37
MainahWithaYota is on a distinguished road
MainahWithaYota's Tacoma Gallery
Hard to say how much we have here because its blowing so bad. Definitely over 2', I should have gotten a picture of my snow blower, I came out this morning to use it and and was completely buried.
Attached Thumbnails
PICS FROM NEMO Lets see 'em!-dsc_0003.jpg   PICS FROM NEMO Lets see 'em!-dsc_0030.jpg  
Old 02-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #39
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Pure genius...Beer locker !!!! Where the snow goes after the wind
Attached Thumbnails
PICS FROM NEMO Lets see 'em!-603995_483998054970642_1576558379_n.jpg   PICS FROM NEMO Lets see 'em!-222650_10151442944499185_694488826_n.jpg  
Old 02-09-2013, 11:11 AM   #40
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
I just got done plowing for the county in syracuse and there was a foot or so on the road with our crews out last night till about 10. Got the plow going about 35 and it filled the funnel (5ft tall) and threw the snow about 20 feet and the weak mailboxes were taken out. lol